Control page display issue

Posted on
Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:38 am
berkinet offline

Re: Control page display issue

I ran one more test, and it confirms the previous assumption. I used a small gradient png as a control page background. It only covered 1/2 the control page. On DomoPad, the portion of the page with the gradient behind it rendered correctly, the other portion rendered as a black background.

Posted on
Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:42 pm
RogueProeliator offline

Thanks for testing! I checked in the code a few minutes ago and verified that if the field is empty, no explicit background color is set... which results in a black background. I'll default it to white in that case with the next release.

Adam

Posted on
Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:07 pm
berkinet offline

RogueProeliator wrote:
... if the field is empty, no explicit background color is set... which results in a black background. I'll default it to white in that case with the next release.
Thanks. And, thanks for a great app.

And, If I may take a moment... I'd like to request a feature addition: The ability to save multiple server settings. When switching between servers (admittedly not a common need) all of the information m=n needs to be re-entered. Adding a configured server to the list (which now contains: current, discovered and manual) would be nice.