Android Wear Devices

Posted on
Wed May 03, 2017 9:57 pm
RogueProeliator offline

Android Wear Devices

Anyone out there using any of the Android Wear 2.0 devices?

Adam

Posted on
Wed May 10, 2017 11:47 pm
rhanson offline

Re: Android Wear Devices

Not yet, but since the Fossil Group plan to announce about 300 or so watches this year based on Android Wear 2, I'm hoping that at least one of them won't look ridiculous, and then I can buy one. :-)

Posted on
Thu May 11, 2017 7:39 am
RogueProeliator offline

I ended up picking up a Huawei Watch (the first one)... it is a generation back, but I got it much cheaper and it doesn't look like you are wearing a freaking smartphone on your wrist -- all those new ones are humongous! When I looked a couple of the latest Fossils looked good, actually. The hybrid watches looked really great but reduce your functionality significantly compared to a Wear device.

Now to try to find non-existent extra time to put Indigo control on this sucker!

Posted on
Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:25 pm
rhanson offline

I found a reasonable deal and picked up an original Huawei as well.

Let me know if you want me to test stuff. :-)

Posted on
Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:09 pm
RogueProeliator offline

Let me know if you want me to test stuff.

I ended up putting any Wear integration on the back burner because, well, I couldn't figure out what I wanted to do with it. Also, if I don't get a couple of control page enhancements out of the way I fear that Terry my shoot me soon. But then I might reconsider it if I can think of a cool use.. if nothing else just to play around with it! :-) Any suggestions?

Posted on
Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:11 pm
roussell offline

RogueProeliator wrote:
Also, if I don't get a couple of control page enhancements out of the way I fear that Terry my shoot me soon.

...he says while I sit here mapping the most covert route between Alabama and Louisiana...

I really just need to send Durosity some pre-configured Android tablets; once he’s hooked on Domopad, he’ll nag you to death for enhancements!!

Terry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted on
Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:31 pm
RogueProeliator offline

I really just need to send Durosity some pre-configured Android tablets; once he’s hooked on Domopad, he’ll nag you to death for enhancements!!

Need I remind you of our 8th Amendment: "Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted."

Posted on
Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:46 pm
roussell offline

Point taken... I guess a Ninja-style attack while you sleep would be more humane than setting Durosity free on you... I’m desperate, but I’m not an animal!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted on
Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:53 pm
durosity offline

Right so I want a feature where the tablets can like attack intruders. We don’t have no guns, but there’s no law about a raging android tablet ripping a guys head off and flushing it down the loo. So can you have that ready tomorrow?

Computer says no.

Page 1 of 1