Feature request for v2

Posted on
Sat Dec 28, 2019 3:53 am
lochnesz offline

Feature request for v2

Hi Adam,

It would be nice to be able to save more than one Indigo server setting and to be able to switch between them in DomoPad v2.

Thanks!
Peter

Posted on
Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:26 am
durosity offline

Re: Feature request for v2

Ya know it's so weird, I was just about to create a post like this for v2 features. It's like you read my mind.

And as we're on the topic my wishlist items:

Native Amazon device support (If plausible)
Ability to change screen brightness from Indigo
Kylie Minogue
Custom image to display when screen is unused rather than dimming (I'm thinking a SecuritySpy feed full screen but some would be nice to just have a slideshow of different pics)

Computer says no.

Posted on
Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:25 am
RogueProeliator offline

Kylie Minogue
Custom image to display when screen is unused rather than dimming (I'm thinking a SecuritySpy feed full screen but some would be nice to just have a slideshow of different pics)

Why did you write your feature request twice?

There have been a couple of requests for the dimmed screen -- for instance, a clock and a specific control page. I am kind of thinking of supporting those three options (dim only, clock, control page) which should allow coverage of nearly all the requests. I'm trying to decide, too, if we support a separate "no activity, go to XYZ (presumably a start page) control page and dim".

It would be nice to be able to save more than one Indigo server setting and to be able to switch between them in DomoPad v2.

I don't think it will be implemented up front, but I did put some provisions in to support this in the future. It would be implemented kind of as a "save" and "recall" settings (at least select settings). Then most likely you would select that saved settings/profile/whatever it is called at the top left of the navigation drawer in the header (similar to where you can manually select home/away now).

Adam

Posted on
Sat Dec 28, 2019 12:00 pm
durosity offline

[quote="RogueProeliator"]Why did you write your feature request twice?/quote]

I want two Kylies.

Computer says no.

Page 1 of 1