Scratch out & start over?

Posted on
Fri Feb 10, 2006 2:25 pm
John offline

Scratch out & start over?

I'm having the worst luck, but I won't give up just yet. I have Indigo and a few Insteon devices, as well as one X10 device I've already written about. Thing is, I had it all working, on schedule and all and was really tickled with it. It's not that hard to do. But then today and yesterday nothing seems to work. When Indigo says a device is off for example, it's on, and vice versa. Then they don't turn on and off as scheduled though the log indicates they did. Then devices like the ApplianceLinc for example that I had linked, synchronized and going well, now won't sync. I know with other things, like my satellite TV, or DSL for example, when it cuts up I can unplug it, then plug it back in after a minute or so and the thing kinda starts over and gets back on track. I just wonder if there's something along that line I could do with this automation. I've checked my RF enhancers and they're still up far as I know, and all indications in Indigo are that things are fine, but they're not in actuality. For the moment I've just unplugged everything and gone back to the old timers for my wife has not the greatest amount of patience with all this. If maybe a FilterLinc or some such might help, I'm game. In fact I'd be for most anything you think might help me get back on track. Thanks so much, sorry to be trouble, but I really do want this to work for us. Have a good day.

Posted on
Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:29 pm
matt (support) offline
Site Admin

Re: Scratch out & start over?

Page 1 of 1