HomeSeer linking question

Posted on
Sun Oct 30, 2022 2:04 pm
Doctor Q offline

HomeSeer linking question

I have a HomeSeer HS-WD200+ for a patio light switch that’s associated with a HS-FLS100-G2 motion sensor. That part works, in that it will turn the patio lights on and off (I should add that I’ve wired constant power to the motion sensor).
Here’s my problem(s);
1. The motion sensor only keeps the light on for 5 seconds, no matter what I set for the device in Indigo. I’m not sure what configuration I should use.
2. Ultimately, I would like to set it up so that a double-click on will keep the light on; conversely, a double-click off would keep the light off. A single-click on either returning it to normal mode.
Extra credit; change the color of the LEDs to indicate which mode it’s in. I’ve tried using parameter changes on the fly and getting nowhere. Any z-wave magicians that can show me the way?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Posted on
Mon Oct 31, 2022 7:31 am
macromark offline

Re: HomeSeer linking question

Rotate the dials on the back of the FLS100 to the mid point. That should take it out of test mode and allow you to set the timeout with Z-Wave commands

Create an event to turn on the light that triggers on a Z-Wave central scene 2-tap command being received from the WD200.

Create 3 events:

IF light is set to ON
ANDIF sensor has a value of MOTION
THEN set the WD200 LED3 to BLINK MAGENTA

IF light is set to ON
ANDIF sensor has a value of NO MOTION
THEN set the WD200 LED3 to GLOW MAGENTA

IF light is set to OFF
THEN set the WD200 LED3 to OFF

Posted on
Mon Oct 31, 2022 2:07 pm
Doctor Q offline

macromark wrote:
Rotate the dials on the back of the FLS100 to the mid point. That should take it out of test mode and allow you to set the timeout with Z-Wave commands

This is what I was missing. Thanks, MM

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Posted on
Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:12 am
Jamr offline

HI. I was wondering about compatibility with the Indigo controller and the Homeseer FLS100.
Are there any issues?
Does everything work as expected?
Does the UI sow everything the FLS100 has to offer?
Thanks for the information.

Posted on
Thu Feb 29, 2024 1:24 pm
matt (support) offline
Site Admin

We added a device definition for the FLS100 back in Indigo 2021.1.1. That said, I don't know the specifics about how well it works as we don't have one to QA against. Hopefully some of the other Indigo users on this thread will chime in with their experiences.

Page 1 of 1