Zooz ZEN26

Posted on
Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:37 am
jltnol offline

Zooz ZEN26

I just installed a Zooz ZEN26, was able to get it paired and working under Indigo control. So far, so good. I originally used encryption to add this device, but it wasn't sending status updates back to Indigo, so un-paired it and re-paired without encryption, and now all is well.

This device seems to support multiple switch taps, much like the Innovelli switches do. I had bought an Inovelli switch a few months ago as a test(and a few versions of Indigo ago), and I seem to recall being able to set up triggers based on the number of taps at the switch.

I don't see how to do that now with the Innovelli... or the new Zooz, if that is even possible with this device.

Am I missing something?

Posted on
Thu Aug 19, 2021 6:08 pm
matt (support) offline
Site Admin

Re: Zooz ZEN26

Yes, you can catch them for the ZEN26 by using a Trigger Type of Z-Wave Command Received (and Incoming Command Received from Device), then you'll be able to select your ZEN26 device and should see all the scene commands.

Posted on
Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:52 pm
jltnol offline

Matt

THANKS

I am curious... is this "new" to 2021.1? I just seem to recall I was able to set this up in an Invovelli trigger as a Device State Change, with the Device as the Innovelli, and from there all the incoming options were available in one of the popup menus...

The way it works, works just as well... but am curious if this is/was a recent change... (or if I'm dreaming.....)

Posted on
Fri Aug 20, 2021 8:50 am
jay (support) offline
Site Admin

No, this has always been the way to trigger on scene commands. Device State changes are specifically about state transitions, not actual incoming commands.

Jay (Indigo Support)
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn

Page 1 of 1