Heatit Z-TRM3 Thermostat?

Posted on
Sat Dec 18, 2021 4:30 pm
RAID5 offline

Re: Heatit Z-TRM3 Thermostat?

Ok, anything I can help you with or is it just programming on your side?

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

RAID5 "A happy Swede addicted to automation"

Posted on
Thu Dec 23, 2021 3:57 pm
matt (support) offline
Site Admin

I just sent you an email with instructions to download a beta version of Indigo's Z-Wave library I'd like you to try. It has an updated definition for the Z-TRM3. I'm not sure it will work, but let's give it a try.

Posted on
Fri Sep 16, 2022 3:07 pm
jrcitizen offline

Finally got mine installed to control underfloor heating. I can turn the Heat-It Z-TRM3 on/off via Indigo, but if I try to modify the temperature, I get the following error:

Code: Select all
   Z-Wave                          received "GF - Master Bathroom - Underfloor heating" is heating
   Error                           device "GF - Master Bathroom - Underfloor heating" state key hvacCoolerIsOn not defined (ignoring update request)

Any ideas?

Posted on
Sat Sep 17, 2022 9:53 am
matt (support) offline
Site Admin

Can you include more of the Event Log (before and after those two lines)?

Posted on
Mon Oct 31, 2022 7:09 am
neilk offline

Did this ever get resolved ? Thinking of buying one of these, but only if I can make it work in Indigo.

Neil

Posted on
Sat Nov 05, 2022 8:20 am
neilk offline

I can answer my own question on this and it is No :D

This is the error when you change mode (off to Heat)
 Z-Wave                          received "100 - Internal Sensor" sensor update to 23.3 °C
   Z-Wave                          received "100 - External Sensor" sensor update to 0.0 °C
   Z-Wave                          received "100 - Floor Sensor" sensor update to 16.5 °C
   Z-Wave                          sent "Bathroom Floor" mode change to heat
   Z-Wave                          received "Bathroom Floor" mode is heat
   Z-Wave                          received "Bathroom Floor" heat setpoint is 21.0 °C
   Z-Wave                          received "Bathroom Floor" is idle
   Error                           device "Bathroom Floor" state key hvacCoolerIsOn not defined (ignoring update request)
   Error                           device "Bathroom Floor" state key hvacCoolerIsOn not defined (ignoring update request)
   Error                           device "Bathroom Floor" state key hvacHeaterIsOn not defined (ignoring update request)
   Error                           device "Bathroom Floor" state key hvacHeaterIsOn not defined (ignoring update request)
   Z-Wave                          received "Bathroom Floor" is heating

And for the set point change

Z-Wave                          sent "Bathroom Floor" increase heat setpoint to 22.0°
   Z-Wave                          received "Bathroom Floor" heat setpoint is 22.0 °C
   Z-Wave                          received "Bathroom Floor" mode is heat
   Z-Wave                          received "Bathroom Floor" is heating

The changes seem to work OK so no too much of an issue but it would be good to resolve.
Thanks
Neil

Posted on
Wed Nov 09, 2022 3:51 am
neilk offline

Just bumping this one up, I get the error periodically in the log but @Matt do you need anything else, nothing out of ordinary in the log otherwise.

Neil

Posted on
Fri Nov 11, 2022 4:16 pm
matt (support) offline
Site Admin

I've got this one fixed for the next release of Indigo to avoid the logging errors, and so that Indigo tracks the on/off equipment state.

Posted on
Sat Nov 12, 2022 4:34 am
neilk offline

Great - thanks

Posted on
Fri Feb 24, 2023 3:48 pm
matt (support) offline
Site Admin

This should now be fixed in Indigo 2022.2.0 which is now available.

Posted on
Sat Mar 04, 2023 3:03 am
neilk offline

Just to confirm this is indeed fixed - thanks a lot.