Z-wave Thermostat Honeywell TH6320ZW2003 plugin or ?

Posted on
Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:26 pm
jroach offline

Z-wave Thermostat Honeywell TH6320ZW2003 plugin or ?

I had been using a plugin to support my three Honeywell z-wave thermostats but I noticed in the latest release that these are now supported.
So do I need any plug-in to support the z-wave thermostat from Honeywell ( TH6320ZW2003)? I would like to get rid of one fo the stuff I have configured in the past.
Thanks.

Posted on
Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:40 pm
jroach offline

Re: Z-wave Thermostat Honeywell TH6320ZW2003 plugin or ?

I think I answered my own question but since I'm talking to myself.... is there support for Mitsubishi's multi fan speeds or dry mode? I'm thinking this is a function of both: the AC unit has this feature but thermostat doesn't . I haven't played much with z-wave so I'm unfamiliar if I can modify the configuration ie: Mitsubishi publishes the ISU parameters but if the thermostat need to support it as well then I'm out of luck.

Posted on
Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:08 pm
matt (support) offline
Site Admin

I'm not sure if that particular thermostat supports multi-speed or dry mode or not, but I would suggest you try to find the PDF manual to see if it mentions either of those. Indigo doesn't have UI for sending Z-Wave commands to control thermostats at that granular of a level, but there might be a way to send the raw Z-Wave commands if the thermostat itself does support it.

Posted on
Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:46 pm
jroach offline

matt, the thermostat doesn't support fan speed or dry mode but the HVAC unit itself has a controller (MIFH1) that connects it to the z-wave thermostat. I can't seem to find much on that controller so I guess they have masked it only to allow thermostats to connect. I'll keep looking. Thanks

Page 1 of 1