Aeotec AërQ Temperature and Humidity Sensor (ZWA009)

Posted on
Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:21 pm
roquej offline

Aeotec AërQ Temperature and Humidity Sensor (ZWA009)

This sensor keeps reporting a low battery, but the battery is at 100% 3v. I even put one in, just to test. Still, getting the same low battery message.

any ideas?

JP

Posted on
Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:46 pm
matt (support) offline
Site Admin

Re: Aeotec AërQ Temperature and Humidity Sensor (ZWA009)

Can you copy/paste specifically what you see in the Event Log into a reply?

Also copy/paste the Sync results for it. I've been using one extensively the last several days to monitor for freezing pipes and haven't had any problems, so I wonder if you have a different firmware version.

Posted on
Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:54 pm
pxzel offline

Having the same issue with my Aeotec Aerq. Battery gauge showing 0% within the device info screen. The Aerq firmware version is 2.0

Posted on
Fri Jan 20, 2023 8:48 am
steveK offline

I'm having the same issue here, with firmware 2.01. The battery level seemed to function normally right after I activated the unit last summer, then immediately dropped to zero even though the unit was performing normally. I did have a dead battery a couple of weeks ago (I concluded this after it stopped updating temp for over 24 hrs). I replaced the battery and the device read 100% for about a day but has gone back to reading zero since then. Otherwise, it seems to be working OK. Very perplexing.

Posted on
Fri Feb 10, 2023 6:40 pm
rustyhodge offline

For what it is worth, I'm seeing similar issues with a Aeon DSB45 water sensor. Strangeness with the battery level reporting.

Page 1 of 1