Dimmer Recommendation for LED Power Source

Posted on
Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:39 pm
AlaskaDave offline

Dimmer Recommendation for LED Power Source

Today I received some LED's, power source, and LEVITON WIFI Dimmer. The WIFI Dimmer can be controlled by Google or Alexa as it runs on WIFI. I asked the person who pieced this together about using a Z-Wave dimmer like the Leviton VRE06-1LZ Vizia RF + 600W Electronic Low Voltage Scene Capable Dimmer that is supported by Indigo while also having Alexa support and he said they don't play well with the Magnetic power supply being used according to feedback he's received from customers.

Is there an Insteon dimmer that might work or would a magnetic power supply interfere with both z-wave and Insteon? I tried uploading a photo of the switch/power supply but couldn't seem to keep in under the minimum size of 512Kb so stats are below:

LED Magnetic Driver Power Supply:
Magnitude Lighting
P/N: M96L24DC-AR
Input: 120VAC 60Hz, Black/White
Output: MAX Power: 96W, 24VDC, +Red/-Purple, Class 2
Product Page: [url]https://magnitudeinc.com/products/constant-voltage-drivers/m-series/
[/url]

The power supply and dimmer housing are attached to each other on a metal mounting plate with power cord and outputs/leads to LED's. Thanks for any direction or experience one might have.

Page 1 of 1