LED State problem

Posted on
Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:03 am
Julio offline

LED State problem

Greetings.

Fist of all I have to said that I'm very pleats with Indigo a DSC Alarm Plugin. I'm almost finish installing my fist indigo server with lots of awesome configuration (Vibration sensor, Motion sensor, Cameras). Thant's for that.

I said almost because I'm having trouble with Keypad divide informing the state of the Alarm. non of the condition of keypad divide is telling the status of the alarm. I have try't all (current state, alarm disarm state, alarm stay state,..., LED trouble, LED ready, LED Armed) non of them are informing the correct status. I notice that the Event Log is correct but status of the indigo Device is not.

My configuration is:
PC1864
RFK5564
EnvisaLink 3
Indigo 6 Pro
MacMini 10.5.8

Please help me finish this project. I few of my family want to integrate the system, but they are waiting for my result.

Thank's again

Julio

Posted on
Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:42 am
durosity offline

Re: LED State problem

Is the keypad device set to the correct zone? That could explain a few things!

Computer says no.

Posted on
Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:56 am
Julio offline

Yes. The device name is Alarm Keypad. And this device works. I use it also to send keypad press.

Thank's for the fast response.

Posted on
Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:13 am
Julio offline

I got more information on my problem.

Before I went further I have to said that I have created a new data base as simple as the DSC Alarma plugin instruction said and the result is the same, now LED Nor other State is giving my the correct information on the actual state/status of the keypad device.

My implementation have the keypad device to also key press, and it work. Because elf that I understand that Keypad device is working.

There are a few error from the DSC Plugin that need to be fixed PLEASE HELP.

At the end I will strongly like that the Keypad device LED and other State (disarmed, Stay and Away) appear went they suppose to. And all the Error be corrected.

I will be very great full if some body help me to "finish" my installation.

LOG File Errors:

Jun 3, 2014 9:31:02 PM
DSC Alarm Alarm armed by user 0001. (Partition 1)
DSC Alarm Error Error in plugin execution runConcurrentThread:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "plugin.py", line 1489, in runConcurrentThread
File "plugin.py", line 964, in readPacket
<type 'exceptions.IndexError'>: list index out of range

DSC Alarm Error plugin runConcurrentThread function returned or failed (will attempt again in 10 seconds)
DSC Alarm Alarm Armed in Stay mode. (Partition 1)
Trigger Armed Stay
Virtual Devices update saved device states for group id: 0
Virtual Devices Error Missing device for Update Snapshot action
Attachments
Picture 2.png
Picture 2.png (35.46 KiB) Viewed 2553 times

Posted on
Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:32 pm
durosity offline

Alas I have no idea what's causing your issue there, and the plugin author seems to be AWOL right now (something about work being busy or some such excuse.. If you ask me he should dedicate his life to writing free plugins for us ;). What would be a good idea is turn on the debug level to its highest and post the log for that, perhaps that might shed some light on what the issue is.

Computer says no.

Posted on
Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:57 pm
Julio offline

Thank's for the advise.

Below I will post the log, but first: Is correct that LCD is updating state at partition 0? maybe that's why LED is not working neither. I have look wish partition Indigo intercase is working and the only two partition to use is 1 and 2, there is no Partition 0.

Log:

Switchboard Debug state change list for "SensorTracero": [(u'EntireGroupLastChangedTimer', 46458)]
Error CloseFile() caught exception: FileIOError -- cannot close unopen file
Error ReadPlist() caught exception: FileIOError -- cannot read from unopen
Error plugin "NOAA Weather Plus.indigoPlugin" has invalid .plist: /Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 6/Plugins (Disabled)/NOAA Weather Plus.indigoPlugin/Contents/Info.plist
Error XML key CFBundleIdentifier is required
Error XML key CFBundleDisplayName is required

Jun 5, 2014 9:38:34 PM
Error plugin "WeatherSnoop.indigoPlugin" has invalid .plist: /Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 6/Plugins (Disabled)/WeatherSnoop.indigoPlugin/Contents/Info.plist
Switchboard Debug state change list for "Mov-SalaBiblioteca": [(u'LastChangedTimer', 10281)]
Switchboard Debug state change list for "Mov-PasilloLaundry": [(u'LastChangedTimer', 17352)]
Error plugin "Switchboard.indigoPlugin" has invalid .plist: /Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 6/Plugins (Disabled)/Switchboard.indigoPlugin/Contents/Info.plist
Switchboard Debug state change list for "Mov-Patio": [(u'LastChangedTimer', 3464)]

Jun 5, 2014 9:37:58 PM
Error plugin "WeatherSnoop.indigoPlugin" has invalid .plist: /Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 6/Plugins (Disabled)/WeatherSnoop.indigoPlugin/Contents/Info.plist

Jun 5, 2014 9:36:24 PM
DSC Alarm Debug RX: 550213606051496
DSC Alarm Debug Alarm time is within 1 minute of actual time, no update necessary.
DSC Alarm Debug Updating state LCDLine1 for keypad on partition 0 to Date Time .
DSC Alarm Debug Updating state LCDLine2 for keypad on partition 0 to JUN 05/14 9:36p.
Switchboard Debug state change list for "Ready To Arm": [(u'LCDLine2', u'JUN 05/14 9:36p')]
Error plugin "NOAA Weather Plus.indigoPlugin" has invalid .plist: /Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 6/Plugins (Disabled)/NOAA Weather Plus.indigoPlugin/Contents/Info.plist
Error plugin "Timers and Pesters.indigoPlugin" has invalid .plist: /Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 6/Plugins (Disabled)/Timers and Pesters.indigoPlugin/Contents/Info.plist
Switchboard Debug state change list for "Mov-SalaBiblioteca": [(u'LastChangedTimer', 10279)]
Switchboard Debug state change list for "Mov-PasilloLaundry": [(u'LastChangedTimer', 17350)]
Switchboard Debug state change list for "Mov-Patio": [(u'LastChangedTimer', 3462)]
Switchboard Debug state change list for "Garage": [(u'LastChangedTimer', 37)]
Switchboard Debug state change list for "Garage": [(u'LastChangedShort', u'37m')]
Switchboard Debug state change list for "Portón-Frontal": [(u'LastChangedTimer', 7465)]

NOAA Weather Plus Debug logging disabled
Error ~CFileRef - RemoveTemp() caught exception: FileIOError -- unable to find temp file to delete
Error FileIOError -- failed to create file
Error plugin "Timers and Pesters.indigoPlugin" has invalid .plist: /Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 6/Plugins (Disabled)/Timers and Pesters.indigoPlugin/Contents/Info.plist
Error email scan connection failed

Posted on
Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:55 pm
matt (support) offline
Site Admin

Hi Julio,

I don't know if it is related to your original problem, but your Event Log is shows tons of file IO errors. It looks like either file/folder permissions are out-of-whack, your hard drive is full, or your drive is having problems. I suggest you run Disk Utility to verify/repair both the driver and the permissions.

Page 1 of 1