DSC Plugin Integration with ADT Pulse

Posted on
Wed May 28, 2014 11:59 am
ryanbuckner offline

DSC Plugin Integration with ADT Pulse

I have an ADT Pulse system which is comprised of a DSC panel and 2 keypads. An ADT Pulse router is connected to my home broadband router and connected to the module you see in the first picture below. It is also connected to the Keypad for the alarm on the wall.

I'm looking for some assistance with the physical connection to integrate this system with Indigo 6. Has anyone tried this yet with Travis's plugin?

I'm sure I've omitted a lot of information. Happy to provide whatever is needed.
Attachments
photo 2.JPG
photo 2.JPG (112.92 KiB) Viewed 1622 times
photo 1.JPG
photo 1.JPG (81.91 KiB) Viewed 1622 times

Posted on
Wed May 28, 2014 4:15 pm
howartp offline

Re: DSC Plugin Integration with ADT Pulse

By looking at http://www.cepro.com/article/architectu ... cannot_do/, it appears that is your iHub, which looks to be the ZWave controller that your ZWave detectors are linked to.

From your description, it sounds like it's using the same 4-wire Keybus that the keypads and other modules use.

If so, in theory an Envisalink 3 or IT100 will be all you need - connect it to the same key bus wiring as your keypad/iHub then follow everything on Travis's info page.

You won't be able to detect the ZWave detectors in Indigo directly via ZWave, but the plugin will report the zone statuses from the panel anyway, so that shouldn't be a problem.

Peter.

Page 1 of 1