Unable to Disarm

Posted on
Sat Sep 17, 2022 9:37 am
Robotronic offline

Unable to Disarm

Not sure when this occurred, but I recently upgraded/migrated my server and Indigo install and have since discovered that Indigo can no longer disarm my alarm.

Mac mini M1, Monterey 12.5.1
Indigo 2022.1.2
Plugin 2022.0.6
Envisalink 4 firmware 01.04.176

I have action groups setup for arm away/stay and disarm, the arming working, but disarm results in an error "Unrecognized command received (Cmd:670 Dat:1 Sum:206)" in the log and the alarm remains armed. In the log below, I armed from Indigo, then attempted to disarm which failed, then disarmed from the physical keypad.

Log sample:

Action Group Alarm - Arm Stay
DSC Alarm Arming Alarm in Stay Mode. (Partition 1 'Default')
DSC Alarm Debug TX: 0311C5

DSC Alarm Debug RX: 50003129
DSC Alarm Debug ACK for cmd 031.
DSC Alarm Debug RX: 5108B10
DSC Alarm Debug Updating Custom State LEDReady for Keypad on Partition 1 to on.
DSC Alarm Debug Updating Custom State LEDArmed for Keypad on Partition 1 to on.
DSC Alarm Debug Updating Custom State LEDTrouble for Keypad on Partition 1 to off.
DSC Alarm Debug Updating Custom State LEDMemory for Keypad on Partition 1 to off.
DSC Alarm Debug Updating Custom State LEDBypass for Keypad on Partition 1 to on.
DSC Alarm Debug RX: 6561D2
DSC Alarm Exit Delay. (Partition 1 'Default')
DSC Alarm Debug Updating Custom State state for Keypad on Partition 1 to exitDelay.
DSC Alarm Debug Updating Custom State LEDMemory for Keypad on Partition 1 to off.
DSC Alarm Debug ID: speakTextArming
Action Group Alarm - Disarm
DSC Alarm Disarming Alarm. (Partition 1 'Default')
DSC Alarm Debug TX: 040112348F

DSC Alarm Debug RX: 50004029
DSC Alarm Debug ACK for cmd 040.
DSC Alarm Debug RX: 6701CE
DSC Alarm Debug Unrecognized command received (Cmd:670 Dat:1 Sum:206)
DSC Alarm Debug RX: 6561D2
DSC Alarm Exit Delay. (Partition 1 'Default')
DSC Alarm Debug Updating Custom State state for Keypad on Partition 1 to exitDelay.
DSC Alarm Debug ID: speakTextArming
DSC Alarm Debug RX: 51081FF
DSC Alarm Debug Updating Custom State LEDArmed for Keypad on Partition 1 to off.
DSC Alarm Debug Updating Custom State LEDTrouble for Keypad on Partition 1 to off.
DSC Alarm Debug Updating Custom State LEDBypass for Keypad on Partition 1 to off.
DSC Alarm Debug RX: 6551D1
DSC Alarm Alarm Disarmed during Exit Delay. (Partition 1 'Default')
DSC Alarm Debug Bypass Cancelled for all Zones by DSC
DSC Alarm Debug Updating Custom State state for Keypad on Partition 1 to disarmed.
DSC Alarm Debug Updating Custom State ArmedState for Keypad on Partition 1 to disarmed.
DSC Alarm Debug Updating Custom State LEDArmed for Keypad on Partition 1 to off.
DSC Alarm Debug Updating Custom State PanicState for Keypad on Partition 0 to none.
DSC Alarm Debug Updating Custom State ReadyState for Keypad on Partition 1 to ready.
DSC Alarm Debug Updating Custom State LEDBypass for Keypad on Partition 1 to off.
DSC Alarm Debug RX: 6501CC
DSC Alarm Debug Partition 1 Ready

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Rob

Posted on
Sat Sep 17, 2022 11:20 am
Monstergerm offline

Re: Unable to Disarm

You somehow lost the access code for disarming the DSC Alarm. Cmd 670 indicates invalid access code and your debug log shows you are using the default 1234 access code.

Just go to plugin config and reenter the access code for your alarm where it shows Disarm Code (and be careful not to post it in a debug log)

Posted on
Sat Sep 17, 2022 6:56 pm
Robotronic offline

Re: Unable to Disarm

Thanks so much for the reply, that was in fact the problem. The plugin config just shows •••• for the code, so I had no idea it was wrong. I guess somehow between migrating my database, upgrading Indigo and/or the plugin it got reset?

Page 1 of 1