DSC error

Posted on
Mon Jan 24, 2022 9:00 am
berkinet offline

DSC error

I have started constantly seeing the following error from the DSC plugin:
Code: Select all
 IT-100/Envisalink Error (011): Keybus Transmit Time Timeout
At first I thought it was the EnvisaLink and was prepared to just replace it. However, I am now thinking this is a problem with the panel. Does anyone have any thoughts or advice?

Posted on
Mon Jan 31, 2022 11:28 am
durosity offline

Re: DSC error

Are you having any issues with your keypads at all? If not could just be a wiring fault with the envisalink. If memory serves there's a way to monitor the keypads and show it in alarm memory if it faults, so if it doesn't come up on a keypad I'd suspect the envisalink/wiring.

Computer says no.

Posted on
Mon Jan 31, 2022 11:31 am
berkinet offline

durosity wrote:
Are you having any issues with your keypads at all? If not could just be a wiring fault with the envisalink. If memory serves there's a way to monitor the keypads and show it in alarm memory if it faults, so if it doesn't come up on a keypad I'd suspect the envisalink/wiring.
No, no keypadproblen=ms and, other than the error messages from the plugin, the alarm seems to function properly. At least it follows zone changes.

Posted on
Mon Jan 31, 2022 12:38 pm
durosity offline

Tried restarting the system?

Computer says no.

Posted on
Mon Jan 31, 2022 12:51 pm
berkinet offline

durosity wrote:
Tried restarting the system?
Yup. Pulled the battery, pulled the fuse, had a cupa coffee....

Posted on
Mon Jan 31, 2022 1:18 pm
durosity offline

exorsism?

I'd bet it's the envisalink but the only way to be sure would be to swap it out. Its a lot easier to replace that than it is to replace the whole panel.

Computer says no.

Posted on
Wed Feb 02, 2022 7:45 pm
Monstergerm offline

I am wondering if this has anything to do with transmitting the Time. Is your Envisalink monitored by EyezOn? Sometimes they get slightly different error messages. So to doublecheck, is the time of the panel correct and in sync with the Indigo Server time? Is everything else working fine with the Envisalink?

The Keybus communicates with the keypads and the Envisalink. If all keypads are working fine it could the the Envisalink. Is it on latest firmware? Did you go to the internal website of the Envisalink to check for any errors? Did you try to reboot Envisalink from its internal website? There is also a way to factory reset it.

Posted on
Thu Feb 03, 2022 7:41 am
berkinet offline

Monstergerm wrote:
I am wondering if this has anything to do with transmitting the Time. Is your Envisalink monitored by EyezOn? Sometimes they get slightly different error messages. So to doublecheck, is the time of the panel correct and in sync with the Indigo Server time? Is everything else working fine with the Envisalink?....
That was it. Yes, the alarm time had drifted and I had just ignored it since we only use the system for home automation purposes. Time reset, error messages disappeared. Thanks!
Last edited by berkinet on Sat Mar 18, 2023 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Posted on
Thu Feb 03, 2022 3:28 pm
Monstergerm offline

I am glad you got it to work. Out of curiosity, how much was the time difference between the panel and the Indigo Server?

Posted on
Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:16 pm
berkinet offline

Monstergerm wrote:
I am glad you got it to work. Out of curiosity, how much was the time difference between the panel and the Indigo Server?

2 days more or less

Page 1 of 1