Can a neg value or other way to say "online since/within" --

Posted on
Mon Oct 04, 2021 5:22 pm
vitaprimo offline

Can a neg value or other way to say "online since/within" --

I'm trying to execute a series of actions based on recent presence detection, i.e. a phone might go offline and back without necessarily leaving the premises thus to narrow mistriggers I though I could use a second trigger such as opening the main door as confirmation, to finish executing the actions of the presence detection., the first trigger.

I think I can do it by making the presence triggers set specific values on a variable, a trigger to detect the variable has been changed to reset it after waiting a few minutes and avoid non-matches, and finally the confirmation trigger would not be one but multiple on the second sensor, the front door in my example, but only the one with the right condition--the matching variable--would fire. That's like a lot of work!

Smarphone Radar devices have the Minutes Since Last Seen trigger, but if it's online that'd be zero, right? Would a negative value would be something before "have seen"? Does that make sense? I really don't know what would I do after that if that's even possible; I'm puzzling things together as I go.

I guess my question would be better put: can Indigo pause execution of actions to wait for input (coming right up in the appropriate thread :D )

I'll bet you think this post is about you. Don't you. ♪

Page 1 of 1