Good/advanced blogs and articles on HA

Posted on
Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:43 am
noel1983 offline

Good/advanced blogs and articles on HA

Hey all,
Am in a few HA Facebook groups but all the chat is very newbie/base level not like the level of this great community.

I’m after more posts like ‘day in the life of’ and control pages etc

Any recommendations for good blogs to check out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted on
Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:18 pm
DaveL17 offline

Re: Good/advanced blogs and articles on HA

I don't read a lot of blogs or newsfeeds anymore. I spend most of my spare time around these parts. :D

I came here to drink milk and kick ass....and I've just finished my milk.

[My Plugins] - [My Forums]

Posted on
Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:31 pm
durosity offline

I decided to stop with most other forums and Facebook (and even this one for a while).. the internet is draining on my mental health. Instead for my fix I just watch videos on YouTube. Not that the content there is fantastic.. it’s mostly the same stuff over and over.. but it’s the best I’ve found.

Computer says no.

Posted on
Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:59 pm
noel1983 offline

sad times! Bring back proper blogs etc
Might just need to keep re reading a day in the life of post, that’s my favourite one on here!

Posted on
Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:20 am
durosity offline

noel1983 wrote:
sad times! Bring back proper blogs etc
Might just need to keep re reading a day in the life of post, that’s my favourite one on here!

That was a good one. Perhaps it’d be a good idea for a revamped thread like that... it was a few years ago now and I’m sure a lot of home automation related habits have changed in that time. I know a lot of mine have.. my system is much more complete now and there’s new things that werent really available back then. I now only have one wall mounted iPad.. I use Siri a heck of a lot more (especially now she understands me saying elevuhn). I don’t use indigo for music control now, just my homepods and Apple Music. That said I realllllly wish there was a way to directly control them using indigo, and in particular read their current status.

Computer says no.

Page 1 of 1