Hue Plugin Stopped

Posted on
Tue Jun 14, 2022 6:46 pm
makedrinklas offline

Hue Plugin Stopped

Hi all,

So I took a dive into Indigo_2022_1_0.dmg and then did the update to OS 12.4. (I have a backup.) My first observation is that the Hue Lights plugin has a red dot next to it under plugins. All of the Hue lights are out of commission. I am getting this error in the logs:

File "plugin.py", line 50, in <module>
File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 2022.1/Plugins/Hue Lights.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/colormath/color_objects.py", line 4, in <module>
type: No module named 'numpy'

The plugin ID is com.nathansheldon.indigoplugin.HueLights: https://www.indigodomo.com/pluginstore/21/#id2369

Reloading doesn't seem to help and I have power cycled the hub. It's pretty a pretty old hub but Hue software updates on my phone say everything is up to date.

Suggestions?

PS: Also, I get a message within Indigo that Indigo 2022.1.1 is available but it doesn't appear to be available for download on the website?
Attachments
Hue Issue.png
Hue Issue.png (72.21 KiB) Viewed 1095 times
Log Error.png
Log Error.png (29.97 KiB) Viewed 1096 times

Posted on
Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:20 pm
makedrinklas offline

Re: Hue Plugin Stopped

Ok, rewinding back to Catalina tomorrow. Maybe somehow I can get 12.3, I now see 12.4 is not mentioned anywhere so I suspect that is the problem. RTFM on another busy day! I swear I saw a 2022.1.1 Indigo update message. I was cooking dinner at the time so I ran with it all thinking the solutions would magically appear as usual.

Posted on
Wed Jun 15, 2022 9:37 am
jay (support) offline
Site Admin

I don't think your Indigo install worked correctly for some reason. A successful Indigo 2022.1.1 install will install the missing library. Rerun the installer and see if that corrects it.

Jay (Indigo Support)
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn

Posted on
Wed Jun 15, 2022 11:07 am
makedrinklas offline

That was it Jay!

Thank you so much! I realized I needed to login to see the 2022.1.1 update, stopped the server, quit Indigo and did the install. One ting to not is that people running little Snitch will need to stay present for the entire install as the Installer app will request access approval to a few sites, see below. That may be why the first install of 2022.1 failed for me, I walked away per the advice!

Thanks again, all is back to normal (lol)
Attachments
LS - Indigo Installer Requests.png
LS - Indigo Installer Requests.png (11.56 KiB) Viewed 1047 times

Page 1 of 1