Hue Group changes not being detected

Posted on
Mon Nov 28, 2022 1:16 pm
c64 offline

Hue Group changes not being detected

I have just updated to Indigo 2022 from 7.3. The Hue plugin is working normally, except that it isn't detecting any changes in Hue Groups. Single lights work perfectly. Indigo can control the Hue Groups, no problem - it is just not detecting any external changes made to the Hue Groups like brightness adjustments made by the Hue App or HomeKit. I tried creating a new Hue Group (Zone in the Hue App), and adding it to Indigo and it had the same issues. Any clues?

Posted on
Tue Dec 13, 2022 7:32 am
c64 offline

Re: Hue Group changes not being detected

I'm guessing by the silence that nobody else has experienced this issue? I've tried reinstalling the Hue plugin, and also creating a new database and adding a Hue Group, but still the same issue. I assume the 2022 plugin is still designed to report back on Hue Groups? If anyone had any clues for me I'd really appreciate it - it's the only plugin stopping me from updating to Indigo 2022. Thanks.

Posted on
Wed May 10, 2023 1:16 am
rbdubz3 offline

Just had Hue Groups stop working for me as well.. I few days ago I switched to Indigo 2022.2 but all was good. Then suddenly tonight (2 days later) Hue devices of type 'Hue Group' just stopped working.. Similar to your issue, single bulb configurations seem fine.. Not sure if there was a Hue firmware change or something. I tried updating to the latest version of the plugin but it didn't help :(

I automate because I am lazy :D - My Plugins: https://forums.indigodomo.com/viewforum.php?f=309

Posted on
Wed May 10, 2023 8:47 am
kw123 offline

sorry for the late fix:

v 2022.13.43 should fix that

Karl

Posted on
Wed May 17, 2023 6:09 am
rbdubz3 offline

Thanks Karl - I was able to get it working that night by doing a re-sync of the plugin config with the Hue Hub. What timing though- the issue hit the night before I was leaving for a few days - my house sitter woulda had a terrible time.

I’ll try the new plugin version soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I automate because I am lazy :D - My Plugins: https://forums.indigodomo.com/viewforum.php?f=309

Page 1 of 1