IMAP Server not working

Posted on
Tue Dec 28, 2021 5:22 pm
kennybroh offline

Re: IMAP Server not working

Wonderful. Something to look forward to. I'll look around for another email source. Is there any way to specify a folder? If so, I could use one of my Exchange server mailboxes but I sure wouldn't want it rummaging through all my folders in the email I use for real.

While I'm on the subject, and this could substitute for some of what the email parsing is used for, are there any geogfencing plugins or equivalent capabilities for Indigo that can be used in triggers?

Posted on
Tue Dec 28, 2021 5:27 pm
FlyingDiver offline

Re: IMAP Server not working

kennybroh wrote:
Wonderful. Something to look forward to. I'll look around for another email source. Is there any way to specify a folder? If so, I could use one of my Exchange server mailboxes but I sure wouldn't want it rummaging through all my folders in the email I use for real.

The plugin only looks in the INBOX. It never tries to read any other mailboxes, but it can MOVE the processed messages to a different mailbox, instead of deleting it, if you want.

However, I don't know if it was ever tested with an Exchange server doing IMAP. At least, I never did.

joe (aka FlyingDiver)
my plugins: http://forums.indigodomo.com/viewforum.php?f=177