Linking failure - 2 license situation

Posted on
Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:48 pm
alexg offline

Linking failure - 2 license situation

I have two Indigo licenses and two reflectors.

Only want to get Alexa going in my primary home. In the Indigo skill setup on the Alexa app I pick the correct reflector (alexanderjgray2, registration code INDM70-KZCMH-QRJVG-ZCHPC-QBTVN) from the two showing in the pop-up and the wrong one (graysmv-home, code INDM70-RZZHK-QSWLR-LNQQS-XDHYY) subsequently picked and links successfully. But then obviously device discovery fails since Alexa not set up on that Indigo server (in fact that server is currently down). Disabling the skill and re-enabling throws an error on the Indigodomo registration site saying "already linked" and to revoke access to start over. Following the link to the Indigo site then shows BOTH reflectors active, and revoking the wrong one individually fails, as does revoking them both. Doing this over (and over) does not help. BTW, both subscriptions are active.

The setup on my correct target Indigo server (2021.2) seems fine - three devices are published to Alexa and showing just fine in the event log. Furthermore, I have verified that Indigo Touch works through cellular (that is with wifi disabled) so the right target reflectors functioning. So the problem seems associated with some glitch with the fact that I have two licenses and two reflectors.

What to do?

--AlexG

Page 1 of 1