Zwave Window Controller

Posted on
Sat Dec 19, 2020 6:23 am
howartp offline

Zwave Window Controller

Introducing the Zwave Window Controller plugin

This plugin provides support for blinds, curtains, window coverings or anything else that can be mapped to the same commands.

It initially provides Switch_MultiLevel commands for Up/Down, Open/Close, Stop, GoToPrevious and GoToPosition.

I will add the new Window_Covering commands for the same.

For those wanting to jump straight in, the latest download link is always at the bottom of this post.

Current Features
  • Provides a "Zwave Window Controller" device type with Actions for Up/Down, Open/Close, Stop, GoToPrevious and GoToPosition/*]

Installation notes
This plugin creates a 'dummy' device type called Z-Wave Window Controller > ZWave Window Controller.

You should create a dummy device to represent each device you are controlling. The 'edit device' dialog box will display a list of all ZWave devices on your network - just pick the one that is your window/blind and hit OK.

Known issues
  • None

Download link

Download on Plugin Store

Those who have seen me around the forums will know I usually participate in the forums at least daily if not several times; however please be aware this is usually from my iPhone when I'm away from my desk. I will endeavour to support this plugin as quickly as possible, but (as with everyone) I have busy periods of the year when I'm simply not at my desk long enough to do all I'd like to, including fixing or updating plugin code, even if you see me actively responding to other threads.

Enjoy!

Peter

Page 1 of 1