Announcing - Touch Portal Plugin for Indigo

Posted on
Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:08 am
DaveL17 offline

Announcing - Touch Portal Plugin for Indigo

Announcing the Touch Portal Plugin for Indigo

Installation instructions can be found on the Indigo Plugin for Touch Portal Wiki.

The Touch Portal Plugin for Indigo allows users to connect Indigo to the Touch Portal software service. It provides a bridge that makes it possible to control aspects of Indigo via Touch Portal pages. For example, with the plugin, you can turn Indigo relay devices on and off by pressing a Touch Portal button.

Important Notes:
  • The Touch Portal Plugin for Indigo is in beta. It's likely that some functions of the plugin will change.
  • Note that an upgrade to Touch Portal Pro is required to use the plugin--this is a Touch Portal requirement as the free version doesn't support plugins.
  • The installation involves some extra steps and it's important to complete the installation instructions completely in order for the plugin to work properly.
Get the Indigo Plugin from the Indigo Plugin Store
Get Touch Portal Desktop from Touch Portal
Get Touch Portal Mobile from your favorite iOS or Android app Store

Get a leg up on the plugin's features by visiting the Touch Portal Plugin for Indigo Wiki
Please post any bug reports to Touch Portal Plugin for Indigo Bug Reports
Please post any feature requests to Touch Portal Plugin for Indigo Feature Requests

While we're happy to try to answer any questions you have about the Touch portal Software service, we would highly recommend that you try the official Touch Portal Support Forums on Discord (we aren't affiliated with Touch Portal and don't receive any consideration for any sales of the Touch Portal software).

We hope you enjoy using the plugin.
Autolog and DaveL17

I came here to drink milk and kick ass....and I've just finished my milk.

[My Plugins] - [My Forums]

Page 1 of 1