Plugin Error

Posted on
Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:26 pm
bigballer2k offline

Plugin Error

Every time I try to start the plugin, I get the following error which prevents it from starting and allowing me access to the configuration screen. I've tried disabling the plugin as well as deleting and re-installing but have not yet figured out how to get it to work.

Reloading plugin "HassBridge 1.2.2"
Starting plugin "HassBridge 1.2.2" (pid 13041)
HassBridge Error Error in plugin execution InitializeMain:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "<string>", line 1, in <module>
File "plugin.py", line 93, in __init__
File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 7.4/Plugins/HassBridge.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/__init__.py", line 53, in __init__
ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: ''

Stopping plugin "HassBridge 1.2.2" (pid 13041)
Stopped plugin "HassBridge 1.2.2"

Posted on
Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:17 am
WonderSlug offline

Re: Plugin Error

Howdy,

Try looking at your config at the MQTT server port. Make sure it doesn't have a space or something odd in it. That line the error is happening will fail if there is non number characters in there.

I will look at adding some better config validation as well.

Posted on
Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:00 pm
bigballer2k offline

I haven't looked at this in a while but when I did a few weeks ago it hit me to wonder if they reason I was getting that error message was because my home assistant instance is running on a raspberry pi whereas indigo is running on my MacBook pro. Do they need to be running on the same system for this plugin to work?

Posted on
Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:56 am
WonderSlug offline

No it works fine between machines. I run my indigo mac-mini and all of my home assistant stuff on a intel nuc. A raspberry pi would work fine as well.

Page 1 of 1