Export pricing

Posted on
Tue May 12, 2020 7:18 am
howartp offline

Export pricing

Hi Neil

Speaking to Octopus, they also support export pricing in the api, for their SmartExport successor to FiT.

Any plans for adding that?

Peter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Posted on
Tue May 12, 2020 9:46 am
neilk offline

Re: Export pricing

Peter,
I will take another look at their API but I don’t recall seeing any explicit support for the feed in tariff. It may be that with the right product code I can get the tariff, or if they have an equivalent to Agile for FIT with variable rates. It could also be that the FIT energy returned to the grid comes in the consumption data, but not in the example they provide. Hope to push the current Pre-release tonight to the store then I am going to start looking into the next release that will handle that (my switch is now underway as well so I will have an API key.
Will keep you posted as to what I find.

Neil

Posted on
Tue May 12, 2020 10:01 am
neilk offline

Peter - I tracked down the link to Agile Outgoing, and they mention the API but ask for an email for more info. I have sent this and let you know what I get back.

Neil

Posted on
Tue May 12, 2020 10:59 am
neilk offline

Peter,
I have now been invited into the Agile forums (and will share and promote Indigo to that group) as it looks like others have been trying to do what Pete has managed with Glenn's help with his power wall.

I will browse through the forums, it looks like we may need someone to be on their Outgoing tariff before we can get some test data, but I will see what further information I can glean.

Thanks for the heads up and support, it looks more than do-able.

Neil

Now saving for a power wall and solar panels :D

Page 1 of 1