Earn credit if you do switch to Octopus ( and for charity)

Posted on
Wed May 06, 2020 10:51 am
neilk offline

Earn credit if you do switch to Octopus ( and for charity)

If you do switch to Octopus Energy as a result of this plugin, or otherwise then you can use this referral code when you switch

https://share.octopus.energy/cute-peak-364

This earns you a share of at least £100 of credit to your energy account.

I will also gain from this, but will donate the equivalent cash amount of any credit I receive for my share of this to a project our family supports at the Royal Berkshire Hospital in Reading. In the Children's Ward the Oncology team have two "apartments" that families can use when they need treatment (either as part of the cancer treatment, or for associated complications). The rooms are clinically equipped by the Hospital, but the "home like" environment (Kitchen, entertainment, furniture to make it as normal as possible) was fitted out charitably. We (with a number of other families) have arranged for these rooms to be completely refreshed by a combination of fund raising and corporate gifts, but they will need to be maintained. Through my Son's three year treatment we spent nearly 2 months in these rooms in "isolation" and they played a big part in making life just a little bit more normal. Thankfully our journey ended late February, and while we need to "shield" as all people (so we did this with the whole family) who have undertaken Chemotherapy in the last 6 months must do in the UK, the risk is much lower than it would have been if his treatment was still active.

Page 1 of 1