Error found on V0.7.1

Posted on
Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:20 am
CliveS offline

Error found on V0.7.1

Aaron,

Just went to upgrade to the latest Shelly firmware and when using Firmware Update Helper, I pressed the 'Reload' button.

Code: Select all
15 Apr 2021 at 18:01:39
   ShellyMQTT Error                Error in plugin execution UiAction:

Traceback (most recent call last):
TypeError: menuChanged() takes exactly 4 arguments (3 given)

All devices updated fine so not sure what the Reload actually does.

Also can you add an Update All button as going back to do each update when Shelly release a mass update (like today) would be handy.

CliveS

Indigo 2023.2.0 : macOS Ventura 13.6.3 : Mac Mini M2 : 8‑core CPU and 10‑core GPU : 8 GB : 256GB SSD
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The best way to get the right answer on the Internet is not to ask a question, it's to post the wrong answer

Posted on
Thu Apr 15, 2021 2:20 pm
aaronlionsheep offline

Re: Error found on V0.7.1

Thanks for bringing this up.

CliveS wrote:
Just went to upgrade to the latest Shelly firmware and when using Firmware Update Helper, I pressed the 'Reload' button.

Code: Select all
15 Apr 2021 at 18:01:39
   ShellyMQTT Error                Error in plugin execution UiAction:

Traceback (most recent call last):
TypeError: menuChanged() takes exactly 4 arguments (3 given)

All devices updated fine so not sure what the Reload actually does.

The reload button is just to update the UI after pressing the Discover shellies button. This is usually not needed as the devices are pretty good about self-reporting information. I will be sure to update this as I see where I mistakenly made the change which broke it.

CliveS wrote:
Also can you add an Update All button as going back to do each update when Shelly release a mass update (like today) would be handy.

Yeah I can see where this would be useful, so I will add this to the list as well!

Page 1 of 1