Releases

Posted on
Sat Sep 18, 2021 7:39 am
aaronlionsheep offline

Re: Releases

tazswe wrote:
I have ordered a Shelly 1 and a 1pm from the new plus serie. Haven’t found any documentation for the mqtt settings for tem.
Will probably be a week or two before I receive them but will let you know as soon at they arrives.

Sent from my iPad with Tapatalk

If Shelly still don't have the API published, then I would try setting them up as the non-plus models in the plugin. Hopefully the API is the same with these new devices.

Posted on
Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:21 am
CliveS offline

tazswe wrote:
I have ordered a Shelly 1 and a 1pm from the new plus serie. Haven’t found any documentation for the mqtt settings for tem.
Will probably be a week or two before I receive them but will let you know as soon at they arrives.

Snap, also got a 1 and 1pm plus on order but they are going to be fun to program but I expect Aaron will get stuck in on these.

Aaron, take a look at
[url]
https://shelly-api-docs.shelly.cloud/gen2/
[/url]

CliveS

Indigo 2023.2.0 : macOS Ventura 13.6.3 : Mac Mini M2 : 8‑core CPU and 10‑core GPU : 8 GB : 256GB SSD
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The best way to get the right answer on the Internet is not to ask a question, it's to post the wrong answer

Posted on
Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:40 am
tazswe offline

Received my plus one and plus one pm today.

No way it’s going to work right out of the box, the plugin need some changes.

To make it even more complicated the output is only showed as true or false for a few seconds before it disappears. Not shown on my pic.

Posted on
Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:19 pm
aaronlionsheep offline

tazswe wrote:
Received my plus one and plus one pm today.

No way it’s going to work right out of the box, the plugin need some changes.

To make it even more complicated the output is only showed as true or false for a few seconds before it disappears. Not shown on my pic.

That's what I was afraid of. They have completely abandoned the existing API, so these new devices aren't backwards compatible. To get one of these in the US, they are almost a month out if we are to believe their availability estimates.

Don't hold your breath for these new devices to be supported by ShellyMQTT as I don't even have one of these devices yet.

Posted on
Wed Sep 29, 2021 12:34 pm
CliveS offline

Aaron, I also have the new Shelly1+ and Shelly1PM+, if you need any info then let me know, I can even get a remote Macbook Air up and running with the Shellies attached that you can have full remote access 24/7 to via Tailscale and NoMachine!, put what software you want on it.

I use that setup extensively when I am away in the motorhome to access Indigo, BlueIris and the NAS and even use it at home on the headerless Raspberry Pi's.

CliveS

Indigo 2023.2.0 : macOS Ventura 13.6.3 : Mac Mini M2 : 8‑core CPU and 10‑core GPU : 8 GB : 256GB SSD
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The best way to get the right answer on the Internet is not to ask a question, it's to post the wrong answer

Posted on
Sun Dec 04, 2022 7:55 pm
aaronlionsheep offline

Long time no post!

ShellyMQTT v0.8.0 is now available on the plugin store and add support for the Shelly Motion2. I've had this version of the plugin running for a few weeks with 2 of these devices controlling more than half my lights. I haven't touched a switch in weeks, so I figured the code must be pretty stable.

Python 3 support is still coming, but no ETA (sorry). I had to buy a new MacMini and get off Indigo 7.4.1 first :shock:

Posted on
Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:55 pm
aaronlionsheep offline

aaronlionsheep wrote:
Long time no post!

ShellyMQTT v0.8.0 is now available on the plugin store and add support for the Shelly Motion2. I've had this version of the plugin running for a few weeks with 2 of these devices controlling more than half my lights. I haven't touched a switch in weeks, so I figured the code must be pretty stable.

Python 3 support is still coming, but no ETA (sorry). I had to buy a new MacMini and get off Indigo 7.4.1 first :shock:

A few new releases are now available :D

• v0.9.0 - Support for the Shelly TRV was added
  • v1.0.0 - Moved to Indigo API v3.0 (Python 3). Indigo 2022.1 or later is now required.
  • v1.0.1 - Fixed a bug when setting color levels for certain devices.

Posted on
Mon Feb 27, 2023 2:32 am
CliveS offline

I noticed that the status icon for my Shelly TRV is an On/Off switch icon (permanently off) instead of a flame icon and the Heat Setpoint icon is a flame but is permanently on. Also no log output when the setpoint is updated.

CliveS

Posted on
Tue Feb 28, 2023 3:38 pm
aaronlionsheep offline

CliveS wrote:
I noticed that the status icon for my Shelly TRV is an On/Off switch icon (permanently off) instead of a flame icon and the Heat Setpoint icon is a flame but is permanently on. Also no log output when the setpoint is updated.

Do you mind if we move this to the TRV thread? viewtopic.php?f=330&t=26820

Posted on
Mon Oct 09, 2023 12:55 pm
aaronlionsheep offline

v1.0.2
  • Preserve previous TRV schedule names

v1.1.0
  • Configurable TRV heating status icon
  • Populate the Indigo firmware column
  • Ignore Gen 2 device announcements