Few questions concerning plugins in Indigo 6

Posted on
Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:59 am
gbiski offline
Posts: 92
Joined: Dec 19, 2012

Few questions concerning plugins in Indigo 6

Hello,

I just installed some plugins and i have some questions & issues ( i run indigo V6):

1. Event log plugin when i click on the link on the web server i receive a internal server error

2. Web Redirection when i click on the link on the web server i receive a internal server error also on the vent window i see that the plugin is searching for an indigo 5 folder which is not present. Is this plugin not compatible with Indigo 6 (do we expect a compatible release)?

3. Devices that are On! V1.35 the link is not working. Do you know how can i download it?

4. al IP & DyDNS Updater is not compatible with Indigo 6 ? I installed it but it has delays and never comminicates with the server.

5. Indigo Backup I performed a manual backup but in the zip file the plugin directory is missing. Is this a known issue ? How often the automatic backup occurs?

thanks a lof for helping

George

Posted on
Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:42 am
bschollnick2 offline
Posts: 1297
Joined: Oct 17, 2004
Location: Rochester, Ny

Re: Few questions concerning plugins in Indigo 6

gbiski wrote:
1. Event log plugin when i click on the link on the web server i receive a internal server error


What link are you using? Use https://dl.dropbox.com/u/241415/eventlo ... g_157a.zip

All my download links should be pointing to viewtopic.php?f=33&t=8804

gbiski wrote:
2. Web Redirection when i click on the link on the web server i receive a internal server error also on the vent window i see that the plugin is searching for an indigo 5 folder which is not present. Is this plugin not compatible with Indigo 6 (do we expect a compatible release)?


Well, this is the first request EVER that I have heard regarding the direction plugin. I am certainly interested in how your using it, and in any features you would be interested in having added.

That being said, I have not made any plans for the plugin at this time. I would appreciate anyone that is using it to let me know, so that I have a reason to update it.

Please email me at Benjamin AT schollnick DOT net. I have a test version of Redirection 1.05 that should be v6 ready.


gbiski wrote:
3. Devices that are On! V1.35 the link is not working. Do you know how can i download it?


Link fixed. See https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/241 ... n_1_35.zip

gbiski wrote:
4. al IP & DyDNS Updater is not compatible with Indigo 6 ? I installed it but it has delays and never comminicates with the server.


I'll try to look into this shortly. Sadly work is keeping me busy.

gbiski wrote:
5. Indigo Backup I performed a manual backup but in the zip file the plugin directory is missing. Is this a known issue ? How often the automatic backup occurs?


Sorry, you just pointed out a naming flaw.

It's automatic as in the steps are automatically done for you. Not automatically scheduled. Is that something that you would be interested in?


- Benjamin

------
My Plugins for Indigo (v4, v5, and v6) - http://bit.ly/U8XxPG

Security Script for v4 - http://bit.ly/QTgclf
for v5 - http://bit.ly/T6WBKu

Support Forum(s) - http://www.perceptiveautomation.com/userforum/viewforum.php?f=33

Posted on
Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:35 am
bschollnick2 offline
Posts: 1297
Joined: Oct 17, 2004
Location: Rochester, Ny

Re: Few questions concerning plugins in Indigo 6

Benjamin wrote:

gbiski wrote:
5. Indigo Backup I performed a manual backup but in the zip file the plugin directory is missing. Is this a known issue ? How often the automatic backup occurs?


Sorry, you just pointed out a naming flaw.

It's automatic as in the steps are automatically done for you. Not automatically scheduled. Is that something that you would be interested in?


See viewtopic.php?f=33&t=9135

I have a test version of the Backup Plugin that offers scheduling, and the ability to redefine the path.

Email me, as per the message linked, and I'll be happy to have you check out the new version.

- Ben

------
My Plugins for Indigo (v4, v5, and v6) - http://bit.ly/U8XxPG

Security Script for v4 - http://bit.ly/QTgclf
for v5 - http://bit.ly/T6WBKu

Support Forum(s) - http://www.perceptiveautomation.com/userforum/viewforum.php?f=33

Page 1 of 1

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest