Introducing the Verisure Alarm v2 plugin

Posted on
Sun Dec 15, 2019 3:43 pm
howartp offline

This plugin provides integration with Verisure Smart Alarms and associated devices eg Smart Locks, Smart Plugs, Smart Cams.

The original Verisure plugin by @lindehoff (based on a github library by @persandstrom) ceased to function and the author has moved from Indigo to another platform.

This is a new version of the plugin written afresh, using the newer version of persandstrom's library, so i've named it "v2" to distinguish it from the old one whilst users migrate.

It is a work in progress but SmartLocks are believed to be working including status and lock/unlock commands.

The plugin makes full use of library from here: https://github.com/persandstrom/python-verisure

Current Features
  • Display current state for Alarm and Smart Lock devices
  • Set/Unset Alarm
  • Lock/Unlock locks, and set AutoLock behaviour
  • Show associated info such as who set alarm, whether by code, tag or remote

Coming soon
  • Trigger on alarm activation - need to know what state is displayed when alarm active

Planned for later
  • Smart Plug support - need someone's login details with a smart plug
  • Smart Cam support - need someone's login details with a smart cam
  • Heat Pump support - need someone's login details with a heat pump

Installation notes
When you install the plugin, you'll need to create new devices called Verisure v2 > Verisure Alarm, Verisure Smart Lock, etc. Your Verisure account will be queried and any devices found will be populated in a list for you to select.

Download link

Verisure v2.IndigoPlugin

Those who have seen me around the forums will know I usually participate in the forums at least daily if not several times; however please be aware this is usually from my iPhone when I'm away from my desk. I will endeavour to support this plugin as quickly as possible, but (as with everyone) I have busy periods of the year when I'm simply not at my desk long enough to do all I'd like to, including fixing or updating plugin code, even if you see me actively responding to other threads.

Enjoy!

Peter

Posted on
Sun Dec 15, 2019 3:53 pm
howartp offline

Re: Introducing the Verisure Alarm v2 plugin

2.0.2 uploaded.

• Fixed session not existing error
  • Alarm device now correctly shows states
  • Adds action to set/unset alarm (UNTESTED)
  • Auto-names any "new device #" to appropriate name at first refresh

Could someone please test and explain what happens when alarm is active (ie tripped)? It should only take 5 seconds to update then you can turn it off again!

If anyone has Smart Plugs, Smart Cams, Windows, Heat Pumps or any other Verisure accessories, please let me know then I can add support for them.

Posted on
Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:14 pm
howartp offline

2.0.4 uploaded.

• Fixed session cookie expired error

Could someone please test and explain what happens when alarm is active (ie tripped)? It should only take 5 seconds to update then you can turn it off again!

If anyone has Smart Plugs, Smart Cams, Windows, Heat Pumps or any other Verisure accessories, please let me know then I can add support for them.

Posted on
Wed Dec 18, 2019 3:32 pm
howartp offline

2.0.7 uploaded.

• Fixes ignored refreshRate (oops!)
  • Fixes error when closing plugin config
  • Adds basic support for Smart Plug states

Posted on
Tue Dec 24, 2019 6:28 am
howartp offline