Hive Plugin

Posted on
Wed Oct 07, 2020 3:52 am
RPRobinson offline

Hive Plugin

Hi - I am getting the following error with the plugin - have tried to stop/re-start it and also to remove credentials in configure but doesn't make a difference ?

Hive Error Hive authorisation error: <class 'requests.exceptions.HTTPError'>, 410 Client Error: Gone for url: https://api-prod.bgchprod.info:443/omnia/auth/sessions
Hive Will try again in 1 minute

Anyone have any ideas ? Thanks.

Thanks
Richard

Posted on
Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:19 am
racarter offline

Re: Hive Plugin

It seems Hive have switched off the authorisation server the plugin uses! There's a solution though, using a different authorisation server and method.

I've rewritten the authorisation code and uploaded a new version to the Plugin Store. Give it a try and let me know if you have any further problems.

Posted on
Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:49 am
RPRobinson offline

That looks to have fixed it - many thanks for the prompt response and resolution racarter.

Thanks
Richard

Posted on
Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:05 am
Mayhem offline

Hi Just updated plugin but am now getting

Hive Error Hive authorisation error: <class 'requests.exceptions.SSLError'>, [SSL: TLSV1_ALERT_PROTOCOL_VERSION] tlsv1 alert protocol version (_ssl.c:590)

Any assistance would be much appreciated. :-)

Posted on
Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:47 am
racarter offline

A quick Google search produced this:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/44316292/ssl-sslerror-tlsv1-alert-protocol-version

Are you running an old MacOS/Python? Hive have upgraded their authorisation security so if you are it seems you might have to update your Mac - but don't install Python 3!

Page 1 of 1