MQTT Broker broken

Posted on
Sun Mar 10, 2024 3:56 pm
SMUSEBY offline

MQTT Broker broken

I attempted to load the Docker broker to fix the plug-in reload requirement. I was unsuccessful.
My attempt to restore the Indigo Broker pug-in has failed. Because of an unrelated incompatibility with the latest Indigo release, my Indigo version is 2022.2. For the Plug-in, I reinstalled the MQTT Broker v2022.1.0.
The error message is:
Mar 10, 2024 at 2:41:15 PM
ShellyNGMQTT Error Error in plugin execution ExecuteAction:

File "plugin.py", line 500, in actionControlDevice
File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 2022.2/Plugins/ShellyNGMQTT-2.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/shelly/components/functional/switch.py", line 67, in handle_action
File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 2022.2/Plugins/ShellyNGMQTT-2.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/shelly/components/functional/switch.py", line 226, in set
File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 2022.2/Plugins/ShellyNGMQTT-2.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/shelly/devices/Shelly.py", line 256, in publish_rpc
File "/Library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/Indigo 2022.2/Plugins/ShellyNGMQTT-2.indigoPlugin/Contents/Server Plugin/shelly/devices/Shelly.py", line 236, in publish
type: ElementNotFoundError -- could not find device with element ID 142665430

I have stopped/started the server, and created new Connector Event triggers. The broker device indicates that it is connected. MQTT Explorer shows all my Shelly devices. I've run out of ideas.

Posted on
Sun Mar 10, 2024 4:01 pm
FlyingDiver offline

Re: MQTT Broker broken

The error you posted is coming from the ShellyNGMQTT plugin, not the Broker plugin. And it looks like you broke the ShellyNGMQTT plugin, because it has the wrong name. DIsable that plugin, delete it from the disabled plugins folder, and make sure you don't have any other copies of that plugin around. Then reinstall it. If you're still having problems, post in the forum for that plugin.

joe (aka FlyingDiver)
my plugins: http://forums.indigodomo.com/viewforum.php?f=177

Posted on
Sun Mar 10, 2024 4:43 pm
SMUSEBY offline

Re: MQTT Broker broken

Thanks. Off to Aaron's sight.

Page 1 of 1