Tasmota UK Mains Plug settings

Posted on
Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:34 am
CliveS offline

Re: Tasmota UK Mains Plug settings

Colly wrote:
Hi Clive,
Would you mind sharing a link to the plug you’re using?

Of course, now that I have got my head around how it works (thanks Joe!)

The website is https://www.athom.tech
ATHOM provides TASMOTA/ESPHome/Homekit pre flashed open sources smart home devices globally.

As for the mains plugs, they come in all flavours, UK/EU/AUS/BR/IT/Chile/Israel.

You can get them preflashed with Tasmota (which I have) and Homekit so remember that when you order.

At present I can control them via Joe's MQTTConnect and Shims, I can also control it via a Hubitat hub plugin that Jon (autolog) is coding and that works both ways, plus you can also control it by HTTP commands (Karl's ears prick up!), all we need now is for Aaron to do a Tasmota addition for his Shelly plugin!

AliExpress site for ordering is https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005001880012237.html

Cost is £9.64 + £3.48 , 2 for £18.80 + £3.48 and 4 for £38.30 + £3.48 postage.

Quality is very good, solid and comes with a 13A fuse.

They have a lot of other Tasmota devices such as ATHOM pre flashed Tasmota 5V WiFi relay module ESP01S, ATHOM pre flashed Tasmota DHT22 Temperature Humidity Sensor Module esp8266 ,Tasmota bulbs, Tasmota wall switches......

CliveS

Indigo 2023.2.0 : macOS Ventura 13.6.3 : Mac Mini M2 : 8‑core CPU and 10‑core GPU : 8 GB : 256GB SSD
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The best way to get the right answer on the Internet is not to ask a question, it's to post the wrong answer

Posted on
Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:09 am
Colly offline

Thanks Clive. Reasonably priced too.

Posted on
Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:51 am
CliveS offline

Colly wrote:
Thanks Clive. Reasonably priced too.

Yes and delivery is 10 days from China, no 60 plus days as it used to be.

You can also calibrate the plugs volts, amps and watts for accurate readings unlike some Z-Wave units which cannot and can be way out.
https://tasmota.github.io/docs/Power-Monitoring-Calibration/

CliveS

Indigo 2023.2.0 : macOS Ventura 13.6.3 : Mac Mini M2 : 8‑core CPU and 10‑core GPU : 8 GB : 256GB SSD
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The best way to get the right answer on the Internet is not to ask a question, it's to post the wrong answer

Posted on
Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:55 am
Colly offline

Just got some on AliExpress with a 10% discount using this code “BLAKADDER3”.

Posted on
Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:39 pm
CliveS offline

Colly wrote:
Just got some on AliExpress with a 10% discount using this code “BLAKADDER3”.

Where did you get that code from :?

And I thought 5% at TopCashback was good!

CliveS

Posted on
Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:46 pm
Colly offline

CliveS wrote:
Colly wrote:
Where did you get that code from :?
I was browsing on my phone earlier and found it on GitHub - valid until March 31st I think. :lol: