Hue Lights discussion

Posted on
Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:00 am
nsheldon offline

Re: Hue Lights discussion

Version 1.7.32 Posted

• Added support for another Hue filament dimmable bulb.
  • Added support for the Adore Hue Ambiance Wall light.
  • Improved the native Indigo RGB and color temperature control implementation.

Posted on
Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:22 am
rbdubz3 offline

Hi Nathan - looks like I got a new 'White Ambiance A19' model in the latest batch from Costco - Hue app says its LTA003 . Can you add this into the next update?

I automate because I am lazy :D - My Plugins: https://forums.indigodomo.com/viewforum.php?f=309

Posted on
Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:29 am
rbdubz3 offline

One more - found a Model LTA003 in a 'Color Ambiance A19' bulb . Can you add this one as well - Thanks!

I automate because I am lazy :D - My Plugins: https://forums.indigodomo.com/viewforum.php?f=309

Posted on
Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:16 pm
nsheldon offline

Hi. Happy to add support, but does the LTA003 bulb support full color or just color temperature? I can’t add support until I know what capabilities it has.

Posted on
Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:29 pm
rbdubz3 offline

Model LTA003 is a White Ambiance A19 bulb - supports Color Temperature 2200-6500 Kelvin only - not a full color bulb. My 'found one more' post was in error so please disregard

Posted on
Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:48 pm
nsheldon offline

Got it. Thanks. I'll add support in the next patch release which should be out soon.

Posted on
Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:58 pm
nsheldon offline

Version 1.7.33 Posted

• Fixed support for the Adore Hue Ambiance Wall light.
  • Added support for another Hue White Ambiance bulb.

Posted on
Sun Jun 14, 2020 7:35 pm
rbdubz3 offline

wow that was fast - :D - thanks for the quick turnaround Nathan - :idea:

Posted on
Sun Jul 19, 2020 6:52 am
Wizard Sleeve offline

Hi I'm just getting in to this plugin as I've just got my first 3 lights. Very good so far love all the mad detail of settings you can set in it. The only problem I'm having is I can't find one of my lights. Its setup in the hue app but I can't see it in the plugin under any of the categories. Its a Garden Floodlight in colour that I believe is called "Discover". Is that not supported?

Thanks

Lee

Posted on
Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:03 pm
nsheldon offline

Hi Lee.

Thanks for the report. You've probably found a light that isn't supported yet. But I can add support if you tell me the exact model ID and whether it supports both full color and color temperature or just full color. The model ID can be found in the Hue app in the Settings section. Touch the light that isn't showing up in the Hue Lights plugin. Let me know what it shows for the "Model" (capitalization is important too, so be sure to indicate the exact spelling and capitalization in your reply).

Posted on
Wed Aug 19, 2020 3:48 am
nick.perry offline

Kinda surprised no one else has reported this so possibly something weird with my set up but some Hue actions have silently stopped working at v 1.7.32 (1.7.31 is ok; 1.7.33 is also not behaving).

Three quite old Hue LCT002 (sw 5.130.1.30000) lamps aren't responding to various actions when they are off but do seem to respond to most things I do in the Indigo UI. The common factgor seems to be set colour levels. e.g.

An action step I have does this:
Code: Select all
set color levels "lamp name" to 99, 0, 0 5000K

This won't do anything any more. It previously turned the lamp on to that setting if it was off or turned it to that colour/intensity.

Recalling scenes seems to work so that may be the migration to make if this is now deprecated. Or is this just me?

Posted on
Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:56 am
nsheldon offline

Hmmm. Interesting. I'll look into it and see what I can find. I was able to reproduce the problem as well. Looks like it might be a bug in the plugin but I need to do some more digging.

Posted on
Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:04 pm
nsheldon offline

Version 1.7.34 Posted

• Fixed a bug that prevented the Set RGBW Levels Indigo action from working correctly.
  • Fixed a bug that prevented device states from being updated for the original Hue LightStrip on newer Hue bridge firmware.

Posted on
Sun Aug 30, 2020 3:35 pm
laserman offline

Hi Nathan,
Any chance you could add support for Quotra-Vision model QV-RGBCCT?
It has RGB + Warm/Cold White
Thx
Chris

Posted on
Sun Aug 30, 2020 4:13 pm
nsheldon offline

Hi Chris.

Possibly. Do you already have it working in the Hue app?

Often times devices that have separate color and white controls appear as 2 separate devices on the Hue bridge, so I'll need an Indigo debug log output to make sure I get both color and white models. You can enable debug logging by going to the Plugins menu in Indigo then Hue Lights, then Toggle Debugging. Wait about 10 seconds for the plugin to cycle through its Hue bridge query cycle and then turn off debug logging (using the same procedure). Copy the debug log that was output and paste it into your reply. It'll be big, so you might have to paste it into a text file and attach it, or send it as a private message. Be sure to let me know what name you've given the light within the Hue app so I can find it in the debug logs. If I can find it in there I'll add support in the next release.

Page 80 of 103 1 ... 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83 ... 103