Hue Lights Error #4

Posted on
Sat May 04, 2019 11:15 am
bbruck offline

Hue Lights Error #4

I'm getting Error #4 multiple times per second. With bugging turned on here's part of the log:

ue Lights Error Error #4 from Hue bridge when loading available sensors. Description is "method, GET, not available for resource, /".
Hue Lights Debug Starting parseAllHueSensorsData.
Hue Lights Debug Starting updateSensorsList.
Hue Lights Error Error #4 from Hue bridge when loading available sensors. Description is "method, GET, not available for resource, /".
Hue Lights Error Error #4 from Hue bridge when loading available sensors. Description is "method, GET, not available for resource, /".
Hue Lights Debug Starting updateLightsList.
Hue Lights Debug Sending command to bridge: http://192.168.0.12/api//lights
Hue Lights Debug Got response [{u'error': {u'type': 4, u'description': u'method, GET, not available for resource, /', u'address': u'/'}}]
Hue Lights Error Error #4 from Hue bridge when loading available devices. Description is "method, GET, not available for resource, /".
Hue Lights Debug Starting parseAllHueLightsData.
Hue Lights Debug parseAllHueLightsData: There are 0 lights on the Hue bridge and 15 Indigo devices controlling Hue devices.
Hue Lights Debug Starting updateGroupsList.
Hue Lights Debug Sending command to bridge: http://192.168.0.12/api//groups
Hue Lights Debug Got response [{u'error': {u'type': 4, u'description': u'method, GET, not available for resource, /', u'address': u'/'}}]
Hue Lights Error Error #4 from Hue bridge when loading available groups. Description is "method, GET, not available for resource, /".
Hue Lights Debug Starting parseAllHueGroupsData.

I recently moved my Indigo installation and database to a new computer. I don't know if the problem started then or after that.

Any help appreciated!

Posted on
Sat May 04, 2019 11:15 am
bbruck offline

Re: Hue Lights Error #4

Forgot - running version 1.7.3.

Posted on
Sat May 04, 2019 12:10 pm
nsheldon offline

Looks like the move to the new computer left behind some plugin preferences. The URLs in the debug log indicate the plugin no longer knows the unique pairing code it has with the Hue bridge. You’ll either need to restore the plugin preferences from the old computer or pair the plugin with the Hue bridge again. Let me know if either one resolves the issue.

Posted on
Sun May 05, 2019 4:08 am
bbruck offline

Many thanks. I needed to re-pair it. It had been so many months (years!) since I did this that I had quite forgotten that this process was required.

Posted on
Sun May 05, 2019 10:50 am
nsheldon offline

Great! I’m glad that fixed it.

Page 1 of 1