Scenes

Posted on
Sun May 31, 2020 7:39 pm
rbdubz3 offline

Re: Scenes

Thanks for the confirmation Nathan - I've played around with the Hue App and also one of the Hue Labs plugins. I wanted to check with the group here in case there were some hidden gems for more dynamic scenes.

I actually wrote the dynamic scene functionality as part of the Sylvania Lightify plugin a while ago. Nothing fancy but supported the ability to create scenes with RGB/ColorTemp/Brightness settings as well as the 'Circadian Scene' to automatically change based on time of day. I have this functionality abstracted into a separate 'not-yet-published' plugin that is based on the Indigo DimmerType.. However, the 'rotate scene' (number 2 in my earlier post) requires knowledge of the 'Light Group' in order to manipulate individual bulbs independently - and as such I didn't yet try to port that over

BTW - Apologies for hitting you on multiple topics Nathan as my inquiries are somewhat related :? - I'll keep the scene related discussion on this Topic

I automate because I am lazy :D - My Plugins: https://forums.indigodomo.com/viewforum.php?f=309