iTunes 11

Posted on
Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:10 pm
Dewster35 offline

Re: iTunes 11

I've seen no problems FWIW, but then I'm just using apple scripts.

Posted on
Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:10 am
jay (support) offline
Site Admin

Seems to be working OK.

Jay (Indigo Support)
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn

Posted on
Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:27 am
bigedison offline

Hi,
I have a problem since I updated itunes, Indigo can't see itunes status and the only action I can do is to start playing...
Do you have the same issue ?

regards

Posted on
Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:33 am
jay (support) offline
Site Admin

If you're using the iTunes plugin, then nope, I'm getting status updates and all functionality is working. You may need to try to re-pair it. Open your iTunes device and click Edit Device Settings... which will start the pairing process. Switch to iTunes and click the "Remote" button in the upper right corner (next to the iTunes Store button) - type in 0 0 0 0 and it should tell you that it's now paired. Switch back to Indigo and click Save.

Jay (Indigo Support)
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn

Posted on
Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:42 pm
Dewster35 offline

jay (support) wrote:
If you're using the iTunes plugin, then nope, I'm getting status updates and all functionality is working. You may need to try to re-pair it. Open your iTunes device and click Edit Device Settings... which will start the pairing process. Switch to iTunes and click the "Remote" button in the upper right corner (next to the iTunes Store button) - type in 0 0 0 0 and it should tell you that it's now paired. Switch back to Indigo and click Save.

A tip, if you're syncing any iOS devices to that itunes computer as well, the remote will be under devices... still next to the itunes store button, but it is listed as a device if there are multiple. I only mention that because I spent a good 20 minutes the other day trying to get something to pair with my iTunes library.