Future features

Posted on
Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:40 am
stoffergoffer offline

Future features

When I browse around the forum I often see Matt or Jay mentioning features they have on their todo list. I was wondering if there's a place to see what there's being worked on and what is on the list?

Posted on
Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:53 am
matt (support) offline
Site Admin

Re: Future features

We have an internal list, but we don't want to make it public. There are lots of moving parts and priorities, and discussing the details of the list or what we are working on would not be the best use of our limited resources/time (we also don't want to publicly reveal all the new features we are working on for competitive reasons). That said, we do take all customer feedback seriously. So if there are particular features that are important to you, then let us know.

Posted on
Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:16 am
nsheldon offline

Have you guys considered using something like Bugzilla to track that kind of stuff? I believe it allows for somewhat granular control over access to reports and requests so you could keep what you want private while still providing a centralized location for users to report bugs and request features. I know a number of software development places use it, but it would be yet another piece of software you two would have to manage.

Posted on
Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:02 am
jay (support) offline
Site Admin

We have an internal tool for tracking bugs and feature requests - but as Matt points out we believe that it's in our best interest to keep it internal.

Jay (Indigo Support)
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn

Page 1 of 1