iOS Shortcuts Sub-group?

Posted on
Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:12 am
mundmc offline

iOS Shortcuts Sub-group?

Hi all,
Just wondering if anybody else is tooling around with Workflow/Shortcuts, particularly as it relates to Indigo? I know Different Computers was definitely playing with the SSH (with more success than me).

The app seems powerful but laborious, not unlike Automator and AppleScript. Reddit has a decent-sized community exploring it.

Perhaps sharing screenshots of workflows might be good collaboration?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted on
Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:28 pm
Different Computers offline

Re: iOS Shortcuts Sub-group?

Great idea!

SmartThings refugee, so happy to be on Indigo. Monterey on a base M1 Mini w/Harmony Hub, Hue, DomoPad, Dynamic URL, Device Extensions, HomeKitLink, Grafana, Plex, uniFAP, Fantastic Weather, Nanoleaf, LED Simple Effects, Bond Home, Camect.

Posted on
Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:06 pm
jay (support) offline
Site Admin

Ask and you shall receive!

I've created this new iOS Shortcuts forum under User Contributions. I've also split out each of the previously posted things into separate topics, so that each can have it's own discussion (since they each do something slightly different). Let's follow that pattern and see how it goes: if you have a shortcut that does something specific, create a new topic and post details (picts are great along with script text that backs them up).

Jay (Indigo Support)
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn

Posted on
Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:58 pm
mundmc offline

Thanks again Jay!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 1