Unknown packet identifier (11189196)

Posted on
Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:38 am
kwijibo007 offline

Re: Unknown packet identifier (11189196)

Just released an update to the plugin (0.4.0) which includes a fix for this bug: https://forums.indigodomo.com/viewtopic.php?f=287&t=21090

Posted on
Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:53 pm
agame offline

there was discussion above regarding an API for the DoorBird chime. I just had a response that didn't address the API issue, but advised its now possible to configure distinct chimes from multiple intercoms.

Please take the Digital Passport of DoorBird one, go into the administration and to peripheral settings.

You should see your chimes paired with DoorBird one. In case you do not see the chimes paired, sure to get them paired.

Then click on DoorChime one in the list of peripherals, deactivate default and storey call and click on "add", chose your ringtone, repeat settings etc. and then save it. It should now be listed below "ring settings" in the same list where default and story call are listed. Then click on save again.

Now you configured DoorBird one to ring your chime.

Then save everything in the administration menu when asked and log into the administration of DoorBird two.

Click on the DoorChime and you will see that default and storey are still deactivated (because it is a global setting for this certain chime) but you are able to click add again and add this specific DoorBird two station now. Add it with a different ringtone.

In your list of "ring settings" you shoud now have:
default - off
storey - off
doorbird one (you can identify it with the name e.g. ggaaaa) - ringtone
doorbird two (you can identify it with the name e.g. ggbbbb) - another ringtone

Posted on
Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:05 am
lanbrown offline

on eBay I saw where someone was selling "new" IP Chime units but no box and documentation for $40. I have a message into them as if the digital passport is missing, then there is no way to add the unit in as a device since the username and password is missing. DoorBird will send you new credentials but you need to prove that you're the owner and then they want $80 to physically mail you the doc. So paying $120 ($40 + $80) for a $149 product doesn't make much sense. I'd rather just buy direct and not deal with the missing docs for a savings of $29. If he does have the docs, then I might pick up another one or two of these things. I'll post a followup when/if I hear something from the seller.

Posted on
Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:55 pm
lanbrown offline

I bought a brand new DoorBird IP I/O door controller for $65 shipped. They have one left if anyone is interested. I'll see how the plugin handles that controller.

Posted on
Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:40 am
kwijibo007 offline

lanbrown wrote:
I bought a brand new DoorBird IP I/O door controller for $65 shipped. They have one left if anyone is interested. I'll see how the plugin handles that controller.

I bet a new unknown packet identifier will show up. If so I'll filter it out. I'd be interested to know how you find the controller when it arrives :D

Posted on
Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:12 am
lanbrown offline

It arrives on Monday or Tuesday, so I'll let you know. I'm thinking it will be another unknown packet as well.

Posted on
Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:43 pm
lanbrown offline

The answer is, nothing in the logs. In someways it makes sense, probably a direct call to the device rather than a broadcast would be better since it would be controlling a lock.

Posted on
Mon Aug 27, 2018 5:56 pm
lanbrown offline

With that said, I don't see the three relays that the I/O Controller adds to the overall DoorBird setup. You do add it as a peripheral like the IP Chime. I don't know if there is something you're suppose to poll or not.

Posted on
Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:09 pm
kwijibo007 offline

lanbrown wrote:
With that said, I don't see the three relays that the I/O Controller adds to the overall DoorBird setup.

The plugin (wrongly) assumes that you have two relays, regardless of the actual number you have. I'll need to work with you to make this work. If you're happy to help I'll PM you with a script to run offline (within a few days)?

Pete

Posted on
Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:11 pm
lanbrown offline

I'll be glad to help. If need be we can do a WebEx if you ever wanted to do things in realtime.

Posted on
Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:16 pm
kwijibo007 offline

Great :D

In the Doorbird app, when you click the lock button on the viewing page, do you now see Relay's 1-5?

Posted on
Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:29 pm
lanbrown offline

It shows:

Lock

Relay 1

Relay 2

Controller - controller name : Relay 1 (open)

Controller - controller name : Relay 2 (open)

Controller - controller name : Relay 2 (open)

Now the controller can be set for open or closed for the default position.

Posted on
Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:47 am
kwijibo007 offline

Plugin version 0.6.0 is now available which **should** add support for the I/O Door Controller... Fingers crossed . It may need some tweaking given I don't have one to test with. :?

https://github.com/kwijibo007/DoorBird

Pete

Posted on
Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:43 am
lanbrown offline

I'll install the updated plugin later and test out the I/O Controller aspect.

Posted on
Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:38 pm
lanbrown offline

So, it does work with the I/O Controller.

The test scenario I used; I created a trigger and I executed it manually. The trigger was set to one of the three relays. You can hear the relay click but you don't know which one it is. So for the test I used a voltmeter and checked for continuity. It was open and when I manually executed the command I heard a click and then the circuit was completed per the voltmeter. I then changed to the second relay in the trigger and performed the same test. It worked as expected and the same for the third relay.

Code: Select all
Sep 13, 2018 at 5:29:44 PM
   Trigger                         DoorBird Motion trigger
   DoorBird Debug                  energizeRelay called
   DoorBird Debug                  Doorbird.check_status() called
   DoorBird Debug                  Dorbird.energize_relay called
   DoorBird                        DoorBird : Relay ggzxvw@1 energize command sent
   DoorBird                        DoorBird : Relay ggzxvw@2 energize command sent
   DoorBird                        DoorBird : Relay ggzxvw@3 energize command sent

So great job on the updated plugin.