Would like to get Weathersnoop snooping again...

Posted on
Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:14 pm
AlaskaDave offline

Would like to get Weathersnoop snooping again...

I've noticed that my version of Weathersnoop 2.2.7 was no longer pulling in data running Indigo 7.1.1. I tried the demo version of 3.x and it seems to work great. I'm running an older MacMini on 10.9.5 and see that the latest version of the Weathersnoop (4.x) desktop application requires 10.12 or higher. What version of 3.x is best running the Indigo plug-in and how do one obtain it?

Posted on
Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:37 am
jay (support) offline
Site Admin

Re: Would like to get Weathersnoop snooping again...

Not sure the WeatherSnoop team is monitoring this forum - you should contact them directly about upgrades. Both WS3 and WS4 (in the next build) are supported by the plugin.

Jay (Indigo Support)
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn

Posted on
Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:43 am
Colorado4Wheeler offline

Indigo 7.1.1 and still running strong with 3.2.4 (1182). I know some folks have had an issue or two with WeatherSnoop but it's been a workhorse for me and still a critical part of my Indigo so if it broke I would know pretty fast.

My Modest Contributions to Indigo:

HomeKit Bridge | Device Extensions | Security Manager | LCD Creator | Room-O-Matic | Smart Dimmer | Scene Toggle | Powermiser | Homebridge Buddy

Check Them Out Here

Posted on
Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:46 am
AlaskaDave offline

Thanks, have arranged for 3.x so as to use on my older MacMini. On a side note, I recently updated my MacMini by adding additional RAM and a solid state hard drive... what a difference. More life for the mini. The internal drive that came with the Mini was failing fast with drive errors, felt I got to just in time.

Posted on
Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:16 pm
boisy offline

Hey AlaskaDave,

Version 3.2.4 is the latest version of WeatherSnoop 3. Let me know if you have any questions.

Posted on
Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:49 pm
AlaskaDave offline

Thanks, running that version now on my older MacMini and it seems to be doing great.

Page 1 of 1