WeatherSnoop fails to update

Posted on
Sat May 21, 2016 2:02 am
changeagent offline

WeatherSnoop fails to update

I'm not seeing any errors, but I've noticed the WeatherSnoop Plug-in (2..0.10) stops updating to the Devices window. I sometimes have to disable and then reload the plug-in to fix. Other times, I have to restart Indigo. The other plug-ins running are Cynical SecuritySpy, Energy Monitor, and RFXCOM. I've turned them off, but within a day or so, WeatherSnoop once again shows no updates to the Device window.

Posted on
Sat May 21, 2016 10:16 am
jay (support) offline
Site Admin

Re: runConcurrent thread error

A couple of things: first, when it happens look at the Last Update field in the Device Details tile when you have the device selected in the device list. Is the time older than, say, 15 minutes? Also, turn on debugging (Plugins->WeatherSnoop->Toggle Debugging) and let it run, then when you notice it not updating look in the logs for the last debug line to see what it was doing when it failed to update. Finally, make sure that WeatherSnoop is actually updating the agent correctly.

[MODERATOR NOTE] split into separate topic as this one doesn't appear to have any relation to the topic it was originally posted under.

Jay (Indigo Support)
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn

Page 1 of 1