Problem with file location/name variable

Posted on
Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:48 pm
philipbasile offline

Problem with file location/name variable

This is working awesome with pushover thank you !
One problem I'm having...
If I select the USE A VARIABLE FOR DESTINATION LOCATION check box and then select a variable from the list I get the following events.
It looks like even though I specify the variable the plugin is still using /Users/myuser/Documents as the path.
If I uncheck the box and specify the path as /library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/images/Cameras/PatioWalk.jpg then it works fine
Why would you have the ability to specify a variable for the destination and the URL but put the variables in a dropdown for the file location and use the %% notation for the URL
please help

Trigger GateWalkway Opened
Image Downloader and SecuritySpy Helper Error path does not exist: /Users/myuser/Documents
Pushover Debug Walkway Gate Opened
Pushover Debug Perimeter Alert
Pushover Debug /library/Application Support/Perceptive Automation/images/Cameras/PatioWalk.jpg
Pushover Debug Warning: file does not exist, or is not a jpeg file, attachment was skipped

thanks
Philip

Posted on
Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:22 am
vtmikel offline

Re: Problem with file location/name variable

Please try version 1.3.1 and see if that works for you.

I have not implemented a drop down box for the URL field to use a variable. I did it on the save destination but I'll put it on my list of things to do.

I'm not quite sure what to make of the output you pasted. I did noticed that "libary" should be "Library" for most people, the L is capitalized for that folder within OSX.

Page 1 of 1