BlueIris 1.1.16 and Deepquest/ Deepstack Question

Posted on
Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:35 pm
mundmc offline
User avatar
Posts: 772
Joined: Sep 14, 2012

Re: BlueIris 1.1.16 and Deepquest/ Deepstack Question

First, that's amazing how quickly you were able to attend tho that, moreover fixing that.

Second, this is the first bug I have ever dicovered in my 7 years of Indigo use. Thank you for this opportunity :)

Follow-up question, but no pressure-

I originally had a trigger for:
1) Blue Iris detecting motion (you told me unnecessary, so I deactivated it)
-and-
2) Deepquest/state/stack (I am unsure what you want it called) detecting a Device State it searches for.

Deleting 1 and 2, it apepars DeepStack (my preference for names) continues to automagically detect objects for whom device states are present. This wasn/t initially intuitive for me, as I abviously assumed I had to do way mor labor than you Plugin naturally does for us (which is awesome, btw).

So, in the most appreciative way possible, I ask, "How do I tell it to stop :)."
Dude, lolol, I probably had a couple hundred megabytes of pictures of one of my daughter's plush dolls in her crib which the plugin correctly identified of my test of an Indigo DeepStack Device (Object:Other:Dog)! Literally, over a thousand of this damn dog :D

Posted on
Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:42 pm
GlennNZ offline
Posts: 815
Joined: Dec 07, 2014
Location: Central Coast, Australia

Re: BlueIris 1.1.16 and Deepquest/ Deepstack Question

Hi

Think I follow - gist being to many plush doll photos? Surely that is not possible really? :D

Think code currently save images if detected object found and device for this object exists (otherwise just calls triggers, but doesn't automatically save images)

So, if I'm following correctly, you could
1. delete device for object dont want object saved - won't save image for this object anywhere though
(triggers for it still should trigger)
or
2. I could add Camera selection to the device states and only save image if selected camera is there?
(would also need to check for multiple same object devices, but shouldn't be to much of issue)

Would that work?

G

Posted on
Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:47 pm
GlennNZ offline
Posts: 815
Joined: Dec 07, 2014
Location: Central Coast, Australia

Re: BlueIris 1.1.16 and Deepquest/ Deepstack Question

Ok, presuming I'm following issue correctly....

try
0.5.8
Adds Camera selection to each DeepState Object Device - each device will need to be reopened and Cameras selected.

Basically:
1. Will always trigger as needed, regardless of DeepState Device for object existing or not
BUT 0.5.8:
2. Will only save images for any DeepState Device object matching, as long as the Camera is selected within the DeepState Device selection

Such as here:

Image

Posted on
Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:59 pm
mundmc offline
User avatar
Posts: 772
Joined: Sep 14, 2012

Re: BlueIris 1.1.16 and Deepquest/ Deepstack Question

Awesome, I will try it and report back!

Posted on
Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:47 am
mundmc offline
User avatar
Posts: 772
Joined: Sep 14, 2012

Re: BlueIris 1.1.16 and Deepquest/ Deepstack Question

I THINK this has sorted out the problem. Again, major kudos for integrating a locally run image classifier with Indigo- this is really amazing and more people need to see this!

Posted on
Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:11 pm
GlennNZ offline
Posts: 815
Joined: Dec 07, 2014
Location: Central Coast, Australia

Re: BlueIris 1.1.16 and Deepquest/ Deepstack Question

mundmc wrote:
I THINK this has sorted out the problem. Again, major kudos for integrating a locally run image classifier with Indigo- this is really amazing and more people need to see this!


Cool.
I haven’t officially “released” it, or even written much of a post about it as yet.

Thought you could test!

Haven’t said that haven’t seen much need to change code for sometime. And will get on and look at the documentation... always the major drag....


Glenn


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Posted on
Fri May 15, 2020 10:08 pm
mundmc offline
User avatar
Posts: 772
Joined: Sep 14, 2012

Re: BlueIris 1.1.16 and Deepquest/ Deepstack Question

(Bump)
I saw you were on and remembered I had a DeepState/ DeepQuest (which is it?) Indigo plugin question or two!

This is from memory so if something doesn’t make sense, then that’s on me
Okay... The DeepState AI plugin starts at webserver at localhost:414 that hosts pages like /person.html.. The content of that page is only a jpg of the most recent screen capture where the AI classifies a picture with a person in it. In the meantime, every picture triggered by the AI is kept in a folder (with a copy cropped to the person, in this case).

1) How do you serve up/ reference the pictures in Indigo Control Pages, Pushover, etc.

2) How come my hitting the reload button causes the image in the web page (at :4142) to go back sequentially?

3) This is still an amazingly powerful Indigo implementation, and I am only scratching the surface

Thanks again

Posted on
Sat May 16, 2020 1:21 am
GlennNZ offline
Posts: 815
Joined: Dec 07, 2014
Location: Central Coast, Australia

BlueIris 1.1.16 and Deepquest/ Deepstack Question

mundmc wrote:
(Bump)
1) How do you serve up/ reference the pictures in Indigo Control Pages, Pushover, etc.
2) How come my hitting the reload button causes the image in the web page (at :4142) to go back sequentially?
3) This is still an amazingly powerful Indigo implementation, and I am only scratching the surface
Thanks again


Hi

Hope all is improving in NY medical scene... sorry was on forum, but had to do some carpet looking obligatory husband duties/shopping

Okay - hopefully I remember what is what.. it seems you are missing out on the best bit if haven't got the images displaying in control pages yet!

1. The images are accessed through a control page by the url image descriptor as you put it.

This url can be used as a refreshing url from within control page, each refresh of the page goes to the next image (backwards)
With the action on press set to - ReplacewithControlPage - being itself - hence next image.
The action group reset timers - starts back at image 1.

Perhaps an example?

I have a refreshing URL Setup - for any car scene this is the settings:

Image


I also have a button to press to reset the image timers (it goes back to zero)
Setup here:

Image


End result of really this one refreshing URL == http://localhost:4142/car.html

Image

Every press of the image - this same page is reloaded - causing the next image backwards in time to be displayed (unti runs out and then loops around)
If no images within past 24 hours - get the no images picture.

The Refresh Image Count buttons - runs the action as per above image, and goes back to image 1.
The other BI buttons from left to right, open BI App, Open Person seen page, open car seen page (this one), & third opens dog/fox page seen

If want images to send via Pushover/iMsg etc - each Deep State Object Device for cat/Person etc - has an image link to last detected object and time of detection.
imageLink -
eg.
For my Person Device:
Code: Select all
/Users/indigohome/Documents/Indigo-DeepQuestAI/person/DeepState_person_Full_GateLPR_1589609851.41.jpg

Obviously can use this to send on, following action trigger for that device.

2/
Reload yes previous image back one-one

3/
Yep!
And Deep State seems to have become free for everything (including custom masks/face recognition etc.) That isn't yet on my radar, before you ask!


Cheers

Glenn

Posted on
Sat May 16, 2020 9:01 am
mundmc offline
User avatar
Posts: 772
Joined: Sep 14, 2012

Re: BlueIris 1.1.16 and Deepquest/ Deepstack Question

GlennNZ wrote:
mundmc wrote:
(Bump)
1) How do you serve up/ reference the pictures in Indigo Control Pages, Pushover, etc.
2) How come my hitting the reload button causes the image in the web page (at :4142) to go back sequentially?
3) This is still an amazingly powerful Indigo implementation, and I am only scratching the surface
Thanks again


Hi

Hope all is improving in NY medical scene... sorry was on forum, but had to do some carpet looking obligatory husband duties/shopping

Okay - hopefully I remember what is what.. it seems you are missing out on the best bit if haven't got the images displaying in control pages yet!

1. The images are accessed through a control page by the url image descriptor as you put it.

This url can be used as a refreshing url from within control page, each refresh of the page goes to the next image (backwards)
With the action on press set to - ReplacewithControlPage - being itself - hence next image.
The action group reset timers - starts back at image 1.

Perhaps an example?

I have a refreshing URL Setup - for any car scene this is the settings:

Image


I also have a button to press to reset the image timers (it goes back to zero)
Setup here:

Image


End result of really this one refreshing URL == http://localhost:4142/car.html

Image

Every press of the image - this same page is reloaded - causing the next image backwards in time to be displayed (unti runs out and then loops around)
If no images within past 24 hours - get the no images picture.

The Refresh Image Count buttons - runs the action as per above image, and goes back to image 1.
The other BI buttons from left to right, open BI App, Open Person seen page, open car seen page (this one), & third opens dog/fox page seen

If want images to send via Pushover/iMsg etc - each Deep State Object Device for cat/Person etc - has an image link to last detected object and time of detection.
imageLink -
eg.
For my Person Device:
Code: Select all
/Users/indigohome/Documents/Indigo-DeepQuestAI/person/DeepState_person_Full_GateLPR_1589609851.41.jpg

Obviously can use this to send on, following action trigger for that device.

2/
Reload yes previous image back one-one

3/
Yep!
And Deep State seems to have become free for everything (including custom masks/face recognition etc.) That isn't yet on my radar, before you ask!


Cheers

Glenn
You the man, will check it out. Also, I’m excited to build some datasets for my neural networks from the fast.ai course; I am hopeful to have entirely self-hosted person identification (family, frequent guests, mailmen, etc.).

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest