BlueIris 1.1.16 and Deepquest/ Deepstack Question

Posted on
Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:35 pm
mundmc offline

Re: BlueIris 1.1.16 and Deepquest/ Deepstack Question

First, that's amazing how quickly you were able to attend tho that, moreover fixing that.

Second, this is the first bug I have ever dicovered in my 7 years of Indigo use. Thank you for this opportunity :)

Follow-up question, but no pressure-

I originally had a trigger for:
1) Blue Iris detecting motion (you told me unnecessary, so I deactivated it)
-and-
2) Deepquest/state/stack (I am unsure what you want it called) detecting a Device State it searches for.

Deleting 1 and 2, it apepars DeepStack (my preference for names) continues to automagically detect objects for whom device states are present. This wasn/t initially intuitive for me, as I abviously assumed I had to do way mor labor than you Plugin naturally does for us (which is awesome, btw).

So, in the most appreciative way possible, I ask, "How do I tell it to stop :)."
Dude, lolol, I probably had a couple hundred megabytes of pictures of one of my daughter's plush dolls in her crib which the plugin correctly identified of my test of an Indigo DeepStack Device (Object:Other:Dog)! Literally, over a thousand of this damn dog :D

Posted on
Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:42 pm
GlennNZ offline

Hi

Think I follow - gist being to many plush doll photos? Surely that is not possible really? :D

Think code currently save images if detected object found and device for this object exists (otherwise just calls triggers, but doesn't automatically save images)

So, if I'm following correctly, you could
1. delete device for object dont want object saved - won't save image for this object anywhere though
(triggers for it still should trigger)
or
2. I could add Camera selection to the device states and only save image if selected camera is there?
(would also need to check for multiple same object devices, but shouldn't be to much of issue)

Would that work?

G

Posted on
Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:47 pm
GlennNZ offline

Ok, presuming I'm following issue correctly....

try
Adds Camera selection to each DeepState Object Device - each device will need to be reopened and Cameras selected.

Basically:
1. Will always trigger as needed, regardless of DeepState Device for object existing or not
BUT 0.5.8:
2. Will only save images for any DeepState Device object matching, as long as the Camera is selected within the DeepState Device selection

Such as here:

Posted on
Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:59 pm
mundmc offline

Awesome, I will try it and report back!

Posted on
Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:47 am
mundmc offline

I THINK this has sorted out the problem. Again, major kudos for integrating a locally run image classifier with Indigo- this is really amazing and more people need to see this!

Posted on
Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:11 pm
GlennNZ offline

mundmc wrote:
I THINK this has sorted out the problem. Again, major kudos for integrating a locally run image classifier with Indigo- this is really amazing and more people need to see this!

Cool.
I haven’t officially “released” it, or even written much of a post about it as yet.

Thought you could test!

Haven’t said that haven’t seen much need to change code for sometime. And will get on and look at the documentation... always the major drag....

Glenn

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk