Sensibo Plugin

Posted on
Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:44 pm
RAID5 offline

Re: Sensibo Plugin

Hi, I get an error message for the plugin, " Sensibo Error Error Error contacting Sensibo. Reason = list index out of range"
It looks like everything is working, I get correct data from Sensibo compared to my app.

Any suggestions what this might be?

Sensibo Debug Entered: Func update sensibo
Sensibo Debug Found sensibo unit id : xxxxxxxxx
Sensibo Debug Entered: Func _get
Sensibo Debug Data Received [{u'rssi': -61, u'feelsLike': 19.9, u'humidity': 36.5, u'temperature': 19.9, u'time': {u'secondsAgo': 73, u'time': u'2021-12-10T21:40:44.835149Z'}}]
Sensibo Debug Updating Device States Temperature 19.9 and Humidity 36.5
Sensibo Debug Error contacting Sensibo. Reason = list index out of range
Sensibo Error Error Error contacting Sensibo. Reason = list index out of range
Sensibo Debug Found sensibo unit id : xxxxxxxx
Sensibo Debug Data Received [{u'rssi': -57, u'feelsLike': 23.8, u'humidity': 27.7, u'temperature': 23.8, u'time': {u'secondsAgo': 75, u'time': u'2021-12-10T21:40:42.764668Z'}}]
Sensibo Debug Updating Device States Temperature 23.8 and Humidity 27.7
Sensibo Debug AC State Returned :{u'on': True, u'fanLevel': u'medium', u'timestamp': {u'secondsAgo': 0, u'time': u'2021-12-10T21:41:58.607781Z'}, u'temperatureUnit': u'C', u'horizontalSwing': u'fixedCenter', u'targetTemperature': 22, u'mode': u'auto', u'swing': u'fixedTop'}

RAID5 "A happy Swede addicted to automation"

Posted on
Sat Dec 11, 2021 6:39 pm
RAID5 offline

andrew wrote:
Hey there! Thanks so much for this awesome plugin. Hoping you can help me with an issue.

From the “Edit Action Settings” window, if I select "Target Source: Enter Value” and then select an integer from the dropdown list, the Sensibo always defaults to 20 degrees celsius.

However, if I select "Target Source: Use Variable” and then define a variable, it works without issue.

I can use this as a workaround for all input if needed, but it certainly would be helpful to use the Target Source: Enter Value” option.

I have checked the logs and it is being sent out to Sensibo API as “20” despite the entered value, so it must be somewhere within the plugin on this end I’d assume.

Finally, curious if there is a plan to include support for Fahrenheit in addition to Celsius? Would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Andrew

I noticed the same, could not first understand why set temp didn't change, but then I remember I read something here..

RAID5 "A happy Swede addicted to automation"

Posted on
Sat Mar 19, 2022 10:56 am
dherren offline

Error contacting Sensibo. Reason = EOF occurred in violatio

This used to work perfectly and for the last several weeks Im seeing the error above. I re-installed the plug-in (same version--the latest available) but still no joy.

I can log in to the Sensibo web site and it sees my Sensibo and I can control it from there.

I have turned on debug logging, but the only additional information other than the error above is:

Upgrading plugin Sensibo to newer version 0.1.29 (previous version moved to trash)
Loading plugin "Sensibo 0.1.29"
Starting plugin "Sensibo 0.1.29" (pid 3017)
Sensibo Debug Entered: Func init
Sensibo Debug Sensibo API Key is PEEssodvyPaD4HSOAUnJ9mrk3bkled
Sensibo Debug Plugin Debug Log is 1
Started plugin "Sensibo 0.1.29"
Sensibo Debug Entered: Func startup
Sensibo Debug Entered: Func updateAllSensiboLists
Sensibo Debug Entered: Func getSeniboDevices
Sensibo Error Error in plugin execution startup:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "plugin.py", line 59, in startup
File "plugin.py", line 74, in updateAllSensiboLists
File "plugin.py", line 101, in getSeniboDevices
AttributeError: 'Plugin' object has no attribute 'lastErrorMessage'

Sensibo Debug Entered: Func runConcurrentThread
Sensibo Debug Starting Sensibo Update
Sensibo Debug Found sensibo unit id :aXMkBtQD
Sensibo Debug Error contacting Sensibo. Reason = EOF occurred in violation of protocol (_ssl.c:590)
Sensibo Error Error Error contacting Sensibo. Reason = EOF occurred in violation of protocol (_ssl.c:590)

Indigo is version 2021.2 running on an older Mac Mini running Sierra 10.12.6

Help?

Posted on
Wed Mar 30, 2022 11:17 am
howartp offline

I don’t believe the author is around anymore.

I’m happy to take a look at this plugin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Posted on
Wed Mar 30, 2022 11:20 am
howartp offline

Ah, very quickly I’ve just noticed the lines about SSL.

I suspect you’ll need to upgrade to High Sierra as there were some SSL support changes in MacOS a while back; Sierra doesn’t contain the up to date securities to handle it.

Posted on
Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:28 am
dherren offline

It used to work, but no longer...

This plugin worked fine for quite some time but has recently failed completely. I checked and rechecked my API keys and they match. I can use Sensibo through their web site, so clearly things are communicating with the Sensibo device itself. In Indigo, I get the following continuous error when turning on debug:

Apr 20, 2022 at 1:24:37 PM
Sensibo Debug Error contacting Sensibo. Reason = EOF occurred in violation of protocol (_ssl.c:590)
Sensibo Error Error Error contacting Sensibo. Reason = EOF occurred in violation of protocol (_ssl.c:590)

Any suggestions of what to check next?

Posted on
Wed Apr 20, 2022 12:37 pm
FlyingDiver offline

Re: It used to work, but no longer...

dherren wrote:
This plugin worked fine for quite some time but has recently failed completely. I checked and rechecked my API keys and they match. I can use Sensibo through their web site, so clearly things are communicating with the Sensibo device itself. In Indigo, I get the following continuous error when turning on debug:

Apr 20, 2022 at 1:24:37 PM

Any suggestions of what to check next?

As Howard says, it looks like Sensibo updated their servers to require a more recent version of SSL than your Sierra has installed. Your only real option is to upgrade to High Sierra or later.

This was a change on their servers.

joe (aka FlyingDiver)
my plugins: http://forums.indigodomo.com/viewforum.php?f=177

Posted on
Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:33 am
dherren offline

thanks so much for your reply. I have now upgraded the machine to Catalina, and the Sensibo plugin loads, but now I see this error. What do you think it means that the "list index is out of range"?

Apr 27, 2022 at 1:27:18 PM
Sensibo Debug Data Received [{u'rssi': -57, u'feelsLike': 19.5, u'humidity': 49.6, u'temperature': 19.5, u'time': {u'secondsAgo': 21, u'time': u'2022-04-27T17:26:58.086753Z'}}]
Sensibo Debug Updating Device States Temperature 19.5 and Humidity 49.6
Sensibo Debug Error contacting Sensibo. Reason = list index out of range
Sensibo Error Error Error contacting Sensibo. Reason = list index out of range

Posted on
Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:53 am
FlyingDiver offline

My guess is that they also made a change to the format of the data returned which is causing the error. But no way to be sure without digging into the code.

joe (aka FlyingDiver)
my plugins: http://forums.indigodomo.com/viewforum.php?f=177

Posted on
Sat Apr 30, 2022 11:12 am
dherren offline

Again, thanks for responding. I do appreciate it.

My Python is pretty close to non-existence, but in lookin g at the code, it was pretty easy to tell where it's failing now. However, I have no idea how to fix it. This is such a useful plug-in that I remain hopeful someone with more python skills than I can update it.

Thanks again!

Posted on
Sat Apr 30, 2022 12:28 pm
howartp offline

I'm happy to take this one on. The code is fairly simple, albeit he's gone round the houses a bit in some places.

Would you be happy to send me your API key by private message so I can work with your data?

In the meantime, check this version: https://www.dropbox.com/s/4dtzhejn97wyu ... n.zip?dl=1

Peter

Posted on
Sat May 07, 2022 3:23 pm
howartp offline

Just checking if you got this reply DHerren?

Peter

Posted on
Tue May 31, 2022 5:49 pm
new2me07 offline

I'd like to try your version but the link is dead. :(

I can also send my API key if you wanna help us ungrateful consumers out with it anymore.

Posted on
Wed Jun 01, 2022 12:45 am
howartp offline

Yes please; I purposely killed the link in the hope someone might actually reply!

Send me a pm.

Posted on
Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:04 pm
Digiacomo offline

I have a question for the group: Is anybody using more than just the Sensibo Air and Sky controllers? I have the new Sensibo Pure (their air purifier) and when I try to use this plug in, I see in the log that it communicates with the API, but it fails when it tries to retrieve the "temperature" attributed for one of my 5 devices (which is the only one that seems to be polled). That makes sense because the device it is polling is a purifier so it can't offer that data point. I also haven't found a way to get the plugin to stop polling the purifiers, so I don't know how to get around this error. Any ideas?