Sensibo Plugin

Posted on
Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:29 am
deuan offline

Sensibo Plugin

A new Sensibo Plugin has been released into the store.

This plugin will allow you to control your Sensibo enabled AC controllers. Hope you all enjoy.

After you have downloaded and installed from the indigo store, click Plugins and select Sensibo/Configure
If you do not already have your Sensibo API key, you will need to login to Sensibo and create an API key here https://home.sensibo.com/
Copy your API Key and paste it in the Sensibo API Key box within the configuration screen.
Click Save

Now simply add a new device for each Sensibo Controller you have.

That's it.

* 30/01/2018 V0.1.5
    Bug fix for shutdown process
* 31/01/2018 V0.1.29
    Added Control for setting AC Fan Levels
Last edited by deuan on Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Posted on
Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:35 am
chinasso offline

Re: Sensibo Plugin

Great!! I test it. Thanks!!

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk Pro

Posted on
Wed May 23, 2018 3:27 pm
billorav offline

Is there a way to show Fahrenheit in indigo instead of Celsius? The remote Snesibo application lets you change to either mode.

Thanks,

Bill

Posted on
Wed May 23, 2018 3:29 pm
DaveL17 offline

One option is the Scale Adapters Plugin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I came here to drink milk and kick ass....and I've just finished my milk.

[My Plugins] - [My Forums]

Posted on
Wed May 23, 2018 9:06 pm
billorav offline

I just bought Sensibo on Amazon and had the understanding that we can change temps on the IR controlled split HVAC units by one degree. In Celsius 19c = 66.2f. and 20c = 68f. Although this doesn't sound like much we have become accustom to be able to change the thermostat by 1 degree F. If we use the Celsius method (without 3 digits) our changes could result in a 2 degree swing. We are converting a zoned master HVAC unit to a split unit and our current HVAC controls are quite precise in Indigo (to one degree Fahrenheit see below). Any suggestions on how to get more than 2 digit accuracy in Celsius out of the Sensibo plugin would be vey helpful.

Thanks,
Attachments
Image-1.jpg
Image-1.jpg (39.32 KiB) Viewed 10474 times

Posted on
Wed May 23, 2018 9:20 pm
DaveL17 offline

Sorry, ignore my post above about the Scale Adapters Plugin. It's a great plugin, but clearly not what you need.

I came here to drink milk and kick ass....and I've just finished my milk.

[My Plugins] - [My Forums]

Posted on
Wed May 23, 2018 9:45 pm
billorav offline

It does do the C to F conversion out, but I haven't found a way to convert temp in back to Sensibo. May be missing something.

Thanks.

Posted on
Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:12 am
Grevling offline

I can't get this to work. Have followed all steps above, bug keep getting this error message:
Sensibo Error Error Error contacting Sensibo. Reason = 404 Client Error: Not Found for url: https://home.sensibo.com/api/v2/pods//m ... cxfC7FiQqq

Any ideas?

Thanks
G

Posted on
Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:00 am
Grevling offline

Ok, so now I got it to register the API Key, and the plugin is "online" with Sensibo.
I have created a device, but the only state I can get out of it is "True" and "False".

How do I get control over my Sensibo trough the device, e.g. change temperatur, fans speed etc.
My other heating devices (a couple of z-wave thermostats) have controls for changing these values, but the device I created for Sensibo plugin does not.

I'm still pretty green with Indigo, so I'm trying to learn this. Any pointers are very welcome :roll: :roll: .

G

Posted on
Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:55 pm
dherren offline

Works fine. Feature request?

This plug-in is working fine to control my Mitsubishi heat pump. I can see temperature and humidity reported in indigo but I see no way to use that in any meaningful way. For example, I would like to turn on the heat pump at a certain time each day, but only if the heat is below a particular temperature. Could the plug-in be modified to set variables?

Posted on
Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:10 am
jstoub offline

Getting the following error code using newly created API from Sensible's site:

Error contacting Sensibo. Reason = 404 Client Error: Not Found for url: https://home.sensibo.com/api/v2/pods//m ... ?apiKey=...

Any suggestions?

Posted on
Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:44 pm
joshh385 offline

jstoub wrote:
Getting the following error code using newly created API from Sensible's site:

Error contacting Sensibo. Reason = 404 Client Error: Not Found for url: https://home.sensibo.com/api/v2/pods//m ... ?apiKey=...

Any suggestions?

Hi there - I've been using this plugin for a while - I have 5 sensibos controlling one dedicated ductless heat pump in my shop, and a 4 zone system in the house. I've been doing some work lately to get my integration a little tighter in Indigo, have some things run on a schedule etc.

From the look of the URL you posted it doesn't seem like the device id is getting populated in the request. The url for the measurement collection should look like this:

https://home.sensibo.com/api/v2/pods/{deviceId}/measurements

where {deviceId} is going to be 8 characters, numeric + upper and lowercase letters.

When you added your api key to the plugin configuration and saved that, did it find your device(s) on your Sensibo account? If you go into the plugin config and turn on debug logging that might generate some clues in the event log. With the disclaimer that this isn't my plugin - but I am pretty familiar with their API - if you want to send me log info I'll see if I can help?

Posted on
Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:02 pm
andrew offline

Hey there! Thanks so much for this awesome plugin. Hoping you can help me with an issue.

From the “Edit Action Settings” window, if I select "Target Source: Enter Value” and then select an integer from the dropdown list, the Sensibo always defaults to 20 degrees celsius.

However, if I select "Target Source: Use Variable” and then define a variable, it works without issue.

I can use this as a workaround for all input if needed, but it certainly would be helpful to use the Target Source: Enter Value” option.

I have checked the logs and it is being sent out to Sensibo API as “20” despite the entered value, so it must be somewhere within the plugin on this end I’d assume.

Finally, curious if there is a plan to include support for Fahrenheit in addition to Celsius? Would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Andrew
Attachments
Screen Shot 2019-08-04 at 4.01.26 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-08-04 at 4.01.26 PM.png (214.09 KiB) Viewed 9180 times
Screen Shot 2019-08-04 at 4.01.21 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-08-04 at 4.01.21 PM.png (215.74 KiB) Viewed 9180 times

Posted on
Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:11 pm
mlooss offline

Grevling wrote:
Ok, so now I got it to register the API Key, and the plugin is "online" with Sensibo.
I have created a device, but the only state I can get out of it is "True" and "False".

How do I get control over my Sensibo trough the device, e.g. change temperatur, fans speed etc.
My other heating devices (a couple of z-wave thermostats) have controls for changing these values, but the device I created for Sensibo plugin does not.

I'm still pretty green with Indigo, so I'm trying to learn this. Any pointers are very welcome :roll: :roll: .

G

Hi, did you ever get it to work in Indigo, there is not much activity for this plug-in on the forum. I am seeing the same behavior, no controls only the state and it is reporting TRUE. I can control it via the app and the web site, I even generated a new API key, and enabled debug and found these log entries, which indicate the plug-in is communicating via the API. I also deleted the plug-in and re-installed but still no controls.

Code: Select all
Sensibo Debug                   Entered: Func update sensibo
   Sensibo Debug                   Found sensibo unit id :XXXXXXXXX
   Sensibo Debug                   Entered: Func _get
   Sensibo Debug                   Data Received [{u'humidity': 62.2, u'temperature': 24.7, u'time': {u'secondsAgo': 44, u'time': u'2020-01-13T22:58:47.698443Z'}}]
   Sensibo Debug                   Updating Device States Temperature 24.7 and Humidity 62.2
   Sensibo Debug                   AC State Returned :{u'on': True, u'nativeTargetTemperature': 23, u'fanLevel': u'quiet', u'temperatureUnit': u'F', u'targetTemperature': 73, u'nativeTemperatureUnit': u'C', u'mode': u'cool', u'swing': u'stopped'}
   Sensibo Debug                   Found sensibo unit id :v65SgbFh
   Sensibo Debug                   Data Received [{u'humidity': 62.2, u'temperature': 24.7, u'time': {u'secondsAgo': 46, u'time': u'2020-01-13T22:58:47.698443Z'}}]
   Sensibo Debug                   Updating Device States Temperature 24.7 and Humidity 62.2
   Sensibo Debug                   AC State Returned :{u'on': True, u'nativeTargetTemperature': 23, u'fanLevel': u'quiet', u'temperatureUnit': u'F', u'targetTemperature': 73, u'nativeTemperatureUnit': u'C', u'mode': u'cool', u'swing': u'stopped'}

Posted on
Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:04 am
Grevling offline

Hi, and sorry for the late reply.
Since ny post I have migrated over to Homey. I just didn't have the time to make Indigo the way I wanted.
As for your question, I got it to work in variables and triggers. You will be able to control most of the settings trough those. It's just the device you create that has little to no information and no possibility for control.

Leif