SecuritySpy v5

Posted on
Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:04 am
agame offline

Re: SecuritySpy v5

great integration, thank you.
well done also to Ben for the API.
[agree there are lots of use-cases involving counting down from the last event, but that's easy to do achieve without overly complicating - timers and pesters will achieve it without coding...]

Posted on
Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:15 am
norcoscia offline

Perry The Cynic wrote:
vtmikel wrote:
I just started receiving this after upgrading to 2.4.1 and cannot figure out what I've done wrong.

Code: Select all
 Cynical SecuritySpy Error       field "type": missing value
   Cynical SecuritySpy Error       execution of runConcurrentThread abandoned
   Cynical SecuritySpy Error       plugin runConcurrentThread function returned or failed (will attempt again in 10 seconds)

Dang. That wasn't supposed to happen. :)
Open your trigger(s), explicitly select a Detection: type, and save them. That should fix it. (Of course that never happened to me...)

Cheers
-- perry

So I'm getting this error in a schedule that disarms my CCTVs - I don't understand or can't find a way to do this in indigo "explicitly select a Detection: type, and save them."- did you mean something should be done in security spy? Help :-(

Schedule                        DisArm all CCTVs at sunrize
   Cynical SecuritySpy Error       plugin runConcurrentThread function returned or failed (will attempt again in 10 seconds)

_______
Norm

Posted on
Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:10 am
Perry The Cynic offline

norcoscia wrote:
Perry The Cynic wrote:
vtmikel wrote:
I just started receiving this after upgrading to 2.4.1 and cannot figure out what I've done wrong.

Dang. That wasn't supposed to happen. :)
Open your trigger(s), explicitly select a Detection: type, and save them. That should fix it. (Of course that never happened to me...)

Cheers
-- perry

So I'm getting this error in a schedule that disarms my CCTVs - I don't understand or can't find a way to do this in indigo "explicitly select a Detection: type, and save them."- did you mean something should be done in security spy? Help :-(

Schedule                        DisArm all CCTVs at sunrize

Find your Cynical SecuritySpy triggers. For each one, double-click it, click on Edit Event Settings, and set the Detection: field to Motion Capture. Then save it.

Cheers
-- perry

Posted on
Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:13 am
7rdr7 offline

Getting the same errors:

Jul 29, 2019 at 12:07:04 PM
Cynical SecuritySpy Error field "type": missing value
Cynical SecuritySpy Error execution of runConcurrentThread abandoned
Cynical SecuritySpy Error plugin runConcurrentThread function returned or failed (will attempt again in 10 seconds)
Cynical SecuritySpy Error plugin runConcurrentThread function returned or failed (will attempt again in 10 seconds)

Tried: "For each one, double-click it, click on Edit Event Settings, and set the Detection: field to Motion Capture. Then save it." But mine were already set up that way. Repeated the save anyway, no change. Thoughts?

Posted on
Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:46 am
Korey offline

7rdr7 wrote:
Getting the same errors:

Jul 29, 2019 at 12:07:04 PM

Tried: "For each one, double-click it, click on Edit Event Settings, and set the Detection: field to Motion Capture. Then save it." But mine were already set up that way. Repeated the save anyway, no change. Thoughts?

You must still have a trigger that need to be updated and saved, do a sort by "camera motion" in your triggers, or perhaps it's in an action group or applescript?

--
Korey

Posted on
Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:52 am
norcoscia offline

OK, thanks - I sorted and found them all - if it happens again I'll lets folks know - BTW, I manually ran the seclude that originally caused the error and do not get the error in my log anymore, thanks again....

_______
Norm

Posted on
Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:17 am
7rdr7 offline

OK, changed my "Detection" field to something else, saved it, then changed it back to "Motion Capture", saved it, and it's fine now. Thanks.

Posted on
Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:52 pm
Perry The Cynic offline

I've released Cynical Behaviors version 1.2, containing a new Presence device: http://www.cynic.org/indigo/plugins/online/behaviors.html#presence. This is the device I was saying might be combined with SecuritySpy trigger actions (using the Trigger Device Control action on the presence device) and whatever other sensors you've got around the house. Let me know how that works out for you.

I've also pushed an update to Cynical SecuritySpy to try to fix the "missing type field" problems some of you had. If you've already fixed your triggers, that update won't matter to you.

Cheers
-- perry

Posted on
Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:04 am
Wizard Sleeve offline

Errors all seem to be gone with the update. Many thanks.