Setting the motion sensitivity from Indigo

Posted on
Thu May 10, 2018 7:23 am
vtmikel offline

Can anyone confirm if the plugin action to setting the motion sensitivity is working from Perry's plugin? It does not seem to be working for me.

Anyone else had to deal with trying to reduce the number of false motion alarms in the evenings when a outdoor camera turns on it's infrared? I thought that reducing the sensitivity so that every bug that flies by in the month of May doesn't trigger a 200MB video being added to my NAS would be a smart move. I also dont think setting the motion sensitivity via a schedule is supported within SecuritySpy itself. I may ask Ben to consider this feature.

Mike

Posted on
Thu May 10, 2018 10:02 am
siclark offline

vtmikel wrote:
Can anyone confirm if the plugin action to setting the motion sensitivity is working from Perry's plugin? It does not seem to be working for me.

Anyone else had to deal with trying to reduce the number of false motion alarms in the evenings when a outdoor camera turns on it's infrared? I thought that reducing the sensitivity so that every bug that flies by in the month of May doesn't trigger a 200MB video being added to my NAS would be a smart move. I also dont think setting the motion sensitivity via a schedule is supported within SecuritySpy itself. I may ask Ben to consider this feature.

Mike

Good timing. Just trying to solve the same issue myself.
Not that I bring solutions but willing to help solve it. I need more than a few days storage so need to cut down false alarms

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 1