Cynical Cache issue on Indigo 7

Posted on
Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:37 pm
jrcitizen offline

Cynical Cache issue on Indigo 7

I am running Cynical Cache v1.80 on Indigo 7.02, running on 10.11.6. I am using an iTach Flex Wifi with firmware 19; I have two iTach units, both on the same firmware.

My installation is relatively fresh; I only installed Cynical Cache after a fresh install of Indigo 7.02.

The problem I am having is that I can only successfully issue one command from the plugin before it needs to be reloaded. After one command is send successfully to either of my two iTach units, further commands are no longer executed. I have enabled debug mode - no errors appear in the log and the same commands are being send as the first, but it is only the first that actually does anything.

I have narrowed this problem down to being one of the Cynical Cache plugin, not either of my two iTach units. I can run OpenRemote successfully against these two, and commands are successfully received endlessly. I have also tried sending commands via Terminal (using ncat) and this works as well, hence deducing that it is an issue of the plugin.

Anyone else experiencing this? Any suggestions how to fix?

Page 1 of 1