Marantz Control protocol official doc

Posted on
Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:22 pm
unfrostedpoptart offline

Marantz Control protocol official doc

Hi all.

I talked with Marantz tech support and they sent me this great document that has the latest info on every command for talking to their gear and which model responds to each!

Again, because of the limitations of this forum, I had to add ".txt" to the end of the filename since it wouldn't allow ".xls". Just rename it after you save it.

David

[MODERATOR] We've removed the attachment since we restrict file types in forum attachments for a reason.

Posted on
Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:32 pm
jay (support) offline
Site Admin

Re: Marantz Control protocol official doc

Thanks David - but we restrict file types in the forums for a reason (I've removed it from your post) - for security and to limit the possibility of propagating viruses. If you have no place to host it, you can zip it up and add it to the File Library (where we can do a quick check to make sure it doesn't have any issues).

Jay (Indigo Support)
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn

Posted on
Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:15 pm
unfrostedpoptart offline

jay (support) wrote:
Thanks David - but we restrict file types in the forums for a reason (I've removed it from your post) - for security and to limit the possibility of propagating viruses. If you have no place to host it, you can zip it up and add it to the File Library (where we can do a quick check to make sure it doesn't have any issues).

OK. I zipped it and uploaded to the File Library.

Posted on
Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:36 pm
jay (support) offline
Site Admin

Thanks - can now be downloaded from the library.

Jay (Indigo Support)
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn

Page 1 of 1