Different Computers offline

Errors/no ack

Getting a lot of
Code: Select all
   Nanoleaf Error                  Error in plugin execution ExecuteAction:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "plugin.py", line 910, in processSetEffect
NameError: global name 'action' is not defined
but only on the one that became a bit problematic when the motion detector beta bricked the Rhythm attached to it.

I'm also seeing the same Aurora drop connectivity, even though the Nanoleaf app can still communicate with it. I've done the typical stuff: restarted the plugin, power cycled the Aurora, and while either of these brings it back temporarily, I lose that connectivity again in a short period of time.

Any ideas on troubleshooting?

SmartThings refugee, so happy to be on Indigo. Monterey on a base M1 Mini w/Harmony Hub, Hue, DomoPad, Dynamic URL, Device Extensions, HomeKitLink, Grafana, Plex, uniFAP, Fantastic Weather, Nanoleaf, LED Simple Effects, Bond Home, Camect.

Posted on
Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:49 am
autolog offline

Re: Errors/no ack

It's a bug trying to output an error message :oops:

Basically, it is trying to say that the "Set Effect" will be ignored as Aurora device is not connected. :)
I will fix this in due course but it shouldn't cause a problem other than taking up a few more lines in your indigo event log when compared to the message it was trying to output.

Not sure about the connectivity issue or why it should keep on losing the connection. The plugin will flag it as being not connected if it doesn't get a response from the nanoleaf.

Posted on
Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:51 am
Different Computers offline

Re: Errors/no ack

Thanks. I'll keep poking at it.

SmartThings refugee, so happy to be on Indigo. Monterey on a base M1 Mini w/Harmony Hub, Hue, DomoPad, Dynamic URL, Device Extensions, HomeKitLink, Grafana, Plex, uniFAP, Fantastic Weather, Nanoleaf, LED Simple Effects, Bond Home, Camect.

Page 1 of 1